Thread: Derby task not counted- android

Derby task not counted- android

I completed a task yesterday within the time limit but it hasn't counted towards my total. I've done two further tasks, but this one still shows as if its active. It was to serve people in the gift shop. Is there anything I can do?

Contact support in your game. My NH had this happen during the Bingo Derby to a neighbor and support straightened it out for her.
    Take a screenshot of what's happening and ask them to let you send it to them. Supercell support is usually very good about helping.
    Last edited by smilingdawn; January 27th, 2021 at 02:24 PM.

Ive had it happen, also, that it showed a completed task twice in my derby log but only one of the two had the ✅
    in that case the points were correct, but the visual was a bit deceiving because it made me think I was short points at first.

My farm #U2LUPCGP DISCORD: Valerie#0669

Legendary Teamwork & Achievement

Hi all, same kind of problem here. Our NH has two members. I collect 8 bunnies the other 4. We get two extra rewards in stead of 3.
    Regards erik

Quote Originally Posted by Erik1964 View Post
    Hi all, same kind of problem here. Our NH has two members. I collect 8 bunnies the other 4. We get two extra rewards in stead of 3.
    Regards erik
    Hi Erik,

Im not sure if youre talking about this weeks power bunny derby. If so, the 3rd bunny has not arrived yet. It will arrive today 🤗

My farm #U2LUPCGP DISCORD: Valerie#0669

Legendary Teamwork & Achievement

Hi, yes this weeks derby. We both finished 12 tasks together (8+4). When I finish two tasks in 10 minutes I have 2 rabbits. You say 3rd bunny has to come? How do I know (where read) this or see this in the derby? We were to early in completing 12 tasks?
    Erik

Hi Erik,
    you have probably seen I replied and told you when the third bunny came, in your other post.
    Go to your Derby stand and it will tell you when the next bunny time starts and the tasks turn into pink, so you can catch the third bunny. Of course you can only catch it if you still have open tasks to do.
    I don't know what time zone you are but for me (Europe) the first bunny comes on Tuesday approx. 13:30 - the second bunny Wednesday 19:45 and the third bunny hops along on Friday 18:50.
    Hope you can catch the little rascal.
    Greetings Bee