Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Darianís AMA on Reddit.

Quote Originally Posted by FandangoWonderpants View Post
    One of the thing our clan does, when hopping between the different clans for various wars, CWL, FCs etc., is to have the clan invite set to green to get an invite back to the original clan. So our clan invites are set to green but we are not thinking about changing clans. I've sometimes wondered whether finding alternative uses like this, if done on a large enough scale, means that the algorithm may never be very successful.
    We do the same. Without the invite set to green, it's challenging to hop back and forth between sister clans which is done at least twice a month. That's not to say I've never checked out another clan that sent an invite, but the intentions of me joining long term in this instance is very very low.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by FandangoWonderpants View Post
    One of the thing our clan does, when hopping between the different clans for various wars, CWL, FCs etc., is to have the clan invite set to green to get an invite back to the original clan. So our clan invites are set to green but we are not thinking about changing clans. I've sometimes wondered whether finding alternative uses like this, if done on a large enough scale, means that the algorithm may never be very successful.
    I do the same, several clan members do the same, and we all shift around before CWL to do 15 v 15 from 2 full clans. I am sure most or all of the clan members are green for invites.

Fresh Spawn
    This is copy and pasted from Q&A:
    Q: If there'll be more than 100 buildings after TH14 update, how will % be calculated? What about bases that have the 6th builder compared to the bases that don't?
    R: We won't hit the 100 building limit just yet so we still have some wiggle room left to go before we start needing to worry about it. But it is something we are worried about for when we finally do hit that limit. We haven't found a solution to how we want to address it, but it is something that comes up every time we start working on new content.

Currently, a th 13 with 5 builder huts and the master builder, from builder base, has 99 buildings. If it isnít a current issue, doesnít that mean th14 would only add 1 building maximum, otherwise some players could have 101 buildings?

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad22 View Post
    This is copy and pasted from Q&A:
    Q: If there'll be more than 100 buildings after TH14 update, how will % be calculated? What about bases that have the 6th builder compared to the bases that don't?
    R: We won't hit the 100 building limit just yet so we still have some wiggle room left to go before we start needing to worry about it. But it is something we are worried about for when we finally do hit that limit. We haven't found a solution to how we want to address it, but it is something that comes up every time we start working on new

Currently, a th 13 with 5 builder huts and the master builder, from builder base, has 99 buildings. If it isn’t a current issue, doesn’t that mean th14 would only add 1 building maximum, otherwise some players could have 101 buildings?
    Indeed, this is a fair assumption that since the devs haven’t resolved this upcoming issue, it won’t be messed with for now.
    This has several consequences in terms of new content or base evolution and balancing... at least until the forthcoming issue is resolved.
    The problem was overcome so far by merging building abilities, such as the town hall defensive capability.

Pro Member
    Why not add decimal float system for percentage in battles ? 🙄
    100+ buildings would not be an issue.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PKapoor View Post
    Why not add decimal float system for percentage in battles ? 🙄
    100+ buildings would not be an issue.
    Current percentages need to be in decimals already with the displayed percentage being rounded. We already see that through the THs as some buildings give 1% while others give 2% (and more the less amount of buildings you have).

So a couple of options would be to display the % of destruction as a decimal or keeping the rounding so some buildings end up not changing the rounded percentage.

My guess would be the first of these could complicate things for players as well as be undesirable for legend league trophy calculations. The second of these likely undesirable because of the concept of destroying a building not increasing the percentage.

So because of these undesirable outcomes they are also exploring ways to keep the number of buildings below 100 for the time being. At least until they have a decision on how they want to handle this.

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    Thanks paluef

You have provided a very generous service to our community here

My main take away is TH14 almost confirmed for mid 2021
    Clan for drop-in TH13 FCs clan EU, #P2LLRJ22

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : Les Metaliques | TH13
    BB : EU X | HQ24

Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    Replies can be posted below, i should have enough space for all items.
    Nicely done