Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: clan recovery

Fresh Spawn

clan recovery

Hi, I asked the support for help to bring the clan back, the support said choose a better title but I did not find anything about Cologne

Not sure what you are asking. There is no such thing as ‘clan recovery’. SC might change the name of your clan (title?) if it is deemed offensive and reported. There is a ‘village recovery’ process thru in game support or SC website. There is NO ‘recovery process’ on forums. If you state your question clearer than perhaps these players can give you advice.
    Last edited by JD4U; January 26th, 2021 at 04:16 AM.

Fresh Spawn
    Sorry I not know much English, I used to have a level 10 clan and I deleted it and now I want to bring it back، It is possible؟

Quote Originally Posted by king009s View Post
    Sorry I not know much English, I used to have a level 10 clan and I deleted it and now I want to bring it back، It is possible؟
    If you had a clan, and you as leader, are the only player in the clan and you leave, the clan is gone. Based on everything I have read here before on this topic, it cannot be recovered.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters II Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH13 | AQ: L75 | BK: 75 | GW 50 | RC: 25 | Max Trophies: 5400+

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by king009s View Post
    No, it is not possible.

Once a clan is deleted (which only happens when the last player leaves), it is gone forever.