Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Challenge mechanics

Challenge mechanics

The mechanics to finding people to challenge is super off. The amount of trophyís you win and lose does not match the fight. I have fought town halls higher and 2 star them and get maybe 10 trophies but yet higher town halls that have higher trophies and higher level attack me and win more trophies......makes the game unfair and not fun at all......needs to be fixed.

I also rarely find town halls my own level, itís 90 percent higher level. They should be matched by town hall, or maybe give an option of how to be matched.

Forum Superstar
    A link on how trophies work.
    -From-the-Dev-s-Desk-Loot-League-Bonuses-and-Trophy-Offers

Long story short your not matched by townhall nor should you be. Reason, you would have th5s in legend league making the highest league a joke.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; January 25th, 2021 at 06:26 PM.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Splashgordan81 View Post
    The mechanics to finding people to challenge is super off. The amount of trophy’s you win and lose does not match the fight. I have fought town halls higher and 2 star them and get maybe 10 trophies but yet higher town halls that have higher trophies and higher level attack me and win more trophies......makes the game unfair and not fun at all......needs to be fixed.

I also rarely find town halls my own level, it’s 90 percent higher level. They should be matched by town hall, or maybe give an option of how to be matched.
    It not only doesn't "need" to be fixed, but there is nothing to fix, as it is not at all broken.

You are matched to other bases close to you in trophies, and the trophy offers are entirey based on the difference in trophies between attacker and defender.

If you are below Champions league you will also be matched most often (about 90% of the time ) against bases within one TH of your own. While this can be up or down, if you are rather high for your TH, then it will much more often be up than down. That is just a consequence of the distribution of bases.

If you get VRY high for your TH, you may find that it can't even give you within one of your own as often - and once you get to Chapions league, it stops trying to do that anyhow.

Trophies

Iím in legend League and Iíve come across th 11 in there. The trophie system has been messed up for a long time. So you can look for the amount of throphies you want to earn. Low loot bases always has more then a full or dead base