Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Quality of Life (QoL) Improvements Would You Like To See?

CWL: There’s significant emphasis on measuring offensive achievements of clan members. I’d personally like to see an equal data capture of defensive performance.

If you’re recording stars gained then please record stars lost. Give defensive merit the importance it deserves please

With the base caller, how about a message pop up if a base has been called "This base has been called by xyz, are you sure you want to attack?" so people that don't pay attention to the flags get an extra reminder?

Fresh Spawn
    Hello dear SC Team,
    I would be happy if there was a button for quick production of troops directly in the game screen.
    Furthermore, it is important to me that the troops are produced in exactly the same order, I have to rearrange every time to pull the large troops to the end of the queue display. So that the largest troops would always move up first.
    Thank you
    Ben

Hello, I would like to see minimum level donations where there is an option to set a minimum level on the troop type you select. For example, I would like to set a minimum level 6 for balloons so I can only receive level 6 balloons or above. This change is not major or big but it is an even bigger prevention for people to donate the wrong troops including troops that are too low level.

Quote Originally Posted by DerpSmash View Post
    With the base caller, how about a message pop up if a base has been called "This base has been called by xyz, are you sure you want to attack?" so people that don't pay attention to the flags get an extra reminder?
    if you mean claimed , you do get a warning saying “it’s been claimed , are you sure”