Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Quality of Life (QoL) Improvements Would You Like To See?

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeeatdecz View Post
    And can be auto added to your inventory once the event is done.
    Was added to this past update.

Does this thread have any value anymore? As far as I can tell it is now about rehashing the same ideas that were not implemented in the latest update. Happy to be proven wrong but how many ideas from 72 pages made the cut this upgrade?

Centennial Club
    If I boost a supertroop, I should be able to fill the open requests featuring that supertroop. Currently you have to rerequest.

Quote Originally Posted by ClashAnon View Post
    If I boost a supertroop, I should be able to fill the open requests featuring that supertroop. Currently you have to rerequest.
    I had this problem, too. But a simple reload of the game helped, no rerequest was necessary.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by littlesheep74 View Post
    I had this problem, too. But a simple reload of the game helped, no rerequest was necessary.
    thanks for the tip!

Quote Originally Posted by Omega1 View Post
    Does this thread have any value anymore? As far as I can tell it is now about rehashing the same ideas that were not implemented in the latest update. Happy to be proven wrong but how many ideas from 72 pages made the cut this upgrade?
    I don’t know about “value” but when it was unstickied it could have been closed I guess. And I don’t know how many ideas in *this* thread made it in (they probably didn’t have time with all the testing and fine tuning for TH14)

However since it still is “open” I’d like an easy way to tell on someone’s profile page if they have pets and heroes are up or upgrading (eg green up arrow , red down arrow). It is often time consuming looking at someone’s base for war selection (not everyone sets their status correctly) and I think this would be a great QoL suggestion rather than looking at their base

Fresh Spawn
    I want you to add more languages to clash of clans. It would be great if you added Ukrainian language to clans chat
    Last edited by Ttana; 9 Hours Ago at 05:29 PM.