Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2767757677
Results 761 to 769 of 769

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Quality of Life (QoL) Improvements Would You Like To See?

  1. #761
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    5
    please consider giving us a separate queue for donation troops. I don’t want to interrupt my army queue to make donation troops. I know it’s a cash cow and all to have people gem their donations ..1 gem for 1 lavahound is not bad, but 8 gems for 8 archers is dumb.

  2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #762
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrohead View Post
    please consider giving us a separate queue for donation troops. I don’t want to interrupt my army queue to make donation troops. I know it’s a cash cow and all to have people gem their donations ..1 gem for 1 lavahound is not bad, but 8 gems for 8 archers is dumb.
    This is in the Frequently Requested list https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...D-FIRST-%2A%2A

    And has been asked for in double digits in this thread.

  3. #763
    Senior Member Illuminance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    438
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Just a reminder/public service announcement: you can change your forum settings to see more posts per page, which makes this page 16 for me. I find it much easier to follow threads.
    Not surprising, I am just not active enough on this forum to dive that deep, but I suppose I can change that setting here now.

  4. #764
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    410
    Make reservation and remark note available in the base scouting layout as well so players don't have to go in and out to double check if a base is already reserved

  5. #765
    Pro Member ziya645's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    ↑The Forum meme guy.
    Posts
    688
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongCheeLeong View Post
    Make reservation and remark note available in the base scouting layout as well so players don't have to go in and out to double check if a base is already reserved
    I think this thread was for the recent update. I may be wrong though.
    Last edited by ziya645; 2 Days Ago at 10:57 PM.

    Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

  6. #766
    Forum Legend Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,619
    Quote Originally Posted by ziya645 View Post
    I think this thread was for the recent update. I may be wrong though.
    I kind of wonder if it wasn't a last data collection. From the forum before dropping the nuke. Was way too close to the update to be useful.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

  7. #767
    Pro Member ziya645's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    ↑The Forum meme guy.
    Posts
    688
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    I kind of wonder if it wasn't a last data collection. From the forum before dropping the nuke. Was way too close to the update to be useful.
    It was very close. Too close some might argue.

    Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

  8. #768
    Forum All-Star
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    I kind of wonder if it wasn't a last data collection. From the forum before dropping the nuke. Was way too close to the update to be useful.
    Haha. I was thinking the same thing, It gives them an updated list.

  9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #769
    Quote Originally Posted by ziya645 View Post
    I think this thread was for the recent update. I may be wrong though.
    I don't think so particularly.

    It was just to get some ideas. There wouldn't have been time to include many of them in the recent update - it is surprising how much effort even a minor change can take, including testing.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •