Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Quality of Life (QoL) Improvements Would You Like To See?

Quote Originally Posted by Berg39 View Post
    Daily challenge timer reset at a fixed time, line up with legend league and other timers...rather than set by first time you login on the first day of each new month/season. Hate forgetting to login first thing on a specific day, and have the timer reset mid-morning for a month.
    after a while it’s a habit you get used to. I’m usually keen to log on to collect any potentially overflowing storages

I also vaguely remember reading it is also a semi deliberate thing so that everyone doesn’t log in at 8am Helsinki time to do their first attack of the day maybe ?

Daily challenge timer reset at a fixed time, line up with legend league and other timers...rather than set by first time you login on the first day of each new month/season. Hate forgetting to login first thing on a specific day, and have the timer reset mid-morning for a month.
    No, please no ... or if added, have it added as a toggle. For multi-accounters like me this is a great setup (the way it's working right now - including the emptying of the bank at that login time and NOT at the start time of the season)

I don’t know how many times I’ve logged in to play only to find that I’ve forgotten to cook a new army. I usually mumble a few choice words and proceed to sit for 1/2 hour while one cooks. I’d like to see an auto cook or auto army function. It would work something like this:

On the “Settings” page under “more settings” there would be an “Auto Army” or “Auto Cook” function. This function would have “No”, “10” and “20” check boxes. Default setting would be “No”

If “No” is checked, the game remains the same.

If “10” is checked then 10 minutes after an attack the game would automatically start cooking whatever is in the “Previous Army” tab of the “Quick Train” option unless the user has selected a troop to cook. Once the army starts to cook the user can intercede at any point just as you can currently.

The “20” box gives a 20 minute delay before the auto troop function starts.

Net result is more playing time for those of us that get sidetracked after an attack

Agreed, I’d love it to reset same time as season/day resets.

Quote Originally Posted by helloworld2 View Post
    after a while it’s a habit you get used to. I’m usually keen to log on to collect any potentially overflowing storages

I also vaguely remember reading it is also a semi deliberate thing so that everyone doesn’t log in at 8am Helsinki time to do their first attack of the day maybe ?
    It’s hard to get into a habit for something that only happens once per month.

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    No, please no ... or if added, have it added as a toggle. For multi-accounters like me this is a great setup (the way it's working right now - including the emptying of the bank at that login time and NOT at the start time of the season)
    Optional sounds great, though as a multi-account player I want the daily challenge reset every day at the legends reset time. Having multiple accounts is why I want that to reset. As Berg noted, I hate it when all month long I can’t start any of the new daily season pass tasks when I first wake up or even for hours after just because I happened to log in late that first day of the season pass. Clearly, it’s 24 hours, so that means I could leave them for the next morning, but the one I like to do is 15 donations and the perfect time for it is when I first log on in the morning and I’m filling cc for defense.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Agreed, I’d love it to reset same time as season/day resets.

It’s hard to get into a habit for something that only happens once per month.

Optional sounds great, though as a multi-account player I want the daily challenge reset every day at the legends reset time. Having multiple accounts is why I want that to reset. As Berg noted, I hate it when all month long I can’t start any of the new daily season pass tasks when I first wake up or even for hours after just because I happened to log in late that first day of the season pass. Clearly, it’s 24 hours, so that means I could leave them for the next morning, but the one I like to do is 15 donations and the perfect time for it is when I first log on in the morning and I’m filling cc for defense.
    With having 24 hours to do the challenges, does it matter when the timer takes effect? If one day you log in at 10 am instead of say your normal log in of 730-800 am, you will still have 24 hours to get your challenges done. On the other end, if the reset is at the same time as LL reset, it could be 9pm for someones local time, depending on lifestyle it could be to late to play the game, sleep for 8 hours, work for another 8-10, now they are left with a 6 hour window to get first days challenges done, not bad if you run a single account, not great if you are a big multi account holder.
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

New Bloke/Chick
    Qol: make it so that you can copy the last army you used and paste it into the premade armies section.. Also id like to be able to put supertroops into a army comp in the premade armies section ))

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    With having 24 hours to do the challenges, does it matter when the timer takes effect? If one day you log in at 10 am instead of say your normal log in of 730-800 am, you will still have 24 hours to get your challenges done. On the other end, if the reset is at the same time as LL reset, it could be 9pm for someones local time, depending on lifestyle it could be to late to play the game, sleep for 8 hours, work for another 8-10, now they are left with a 6 hour window to get first days challenges done, not bad if you run a single account, not great if you are a big multi account holder.
    Yes, for the reason noted in my post. (And I agree with JusMe, it would be best as an option.)

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Trainee
    Not sure if this has been mentioned before but i would like an option to alter the opacity of the Floating menus. Been playing clash a long time and every phone i've had has suffered screen burn from the menu buttons. Just had a new phone so id like to save this one from the same fate.
    Leader of Florida Snarpon #9UL8L9JP UK/USA Based
    Lvl 18 Clan / CWL Masters 3 / Active & Friendly / Currently 48 Members
    Non Rushed TH's Welcome

I'd like to run Friendly Challenges with my premade quick comps, it would be nice to be able to quick select them

I would Like to Put all of the QoLs i need over here , i might overlap , so sorry

1) Add Ability to choose defending CC during war , you need it
    2) Add ability to choose attacking CC
    3) Make the clan mail screen full-screen
    4) let us click between clan description to edit things between lines
    5) let us change clan avatar separately , i had to change my clan avatar many times as i always thought that save avatar meant save changes to clan
    6) if you promote to another league but leave the match in between then you will get the no-league thing , pls remove that glitch
    7) Non QoL change redacted.
    8) Non QoL change redacted.
    tq
    Last edited by Ajax; 6 Hours Ago at 01:44 PM.