Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940
Results 391 to 397 of 397

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Quality of Life (QoL) Improvements Would You Like To See?

  1. #391
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    526
    Couple things, first I saw one about a donation pool. Where players could donate troops, spells, and siege machines into when nobody else is online. Others when logging on could select these to fill there CC. The issue I see is stopping people from selecting there own donated troops. But I still like it for clans with many time zones.

    Second is a reward for those that complete games the soonest. As a leader I would like to reward them some how. It will never be me ever! I like the ability to reward players in CWL. Including this in other areas would encourage play.

  2. #392
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    4
    I have some ideas to share:

    1) <ruled out idea redacted>

    2) The option for attackers in clan wars to turn on or off watcher function. There was a psychological study shows that those who are less confident in their performances will be more nervous while there is someone else watching, thus it is not good for gaming experience. The ones who can do it with no pressure can definitely leave the button on, good for the shows.

    3)<ruled out idea redacted>

    4) The ability to copy any base without traps's locations of course. Gotta admit, to set up a base layout really takes time. Why do computer's work if we can just enjoy the game?

    And of course, point 3 and 4 still comply with the 24 hours base layout cool down restriction.

    That is all for right now, will update if there is more ideas. Thanks
    Last edited by Ajax; 1 Day Ago at 08:09 AM.

  3. #393
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    64
    I can't look through 38 pages to see if this has been requested, so here goes:

    I'd like the gem mine to turn "red" (the little bubble above it) when it's full. It's hard to tell when it's completely full by the gems in front and it won't normally turn red because the storage of gems can never be full.

  4. #394
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    Probably searching for another Book of Heroes.
    Posts
    3
    Just a suggestion:

    Be able to request a specific level for a troop or spell. For example, I like to have 10 lightning spells, each level 7. However, requesting one more either level 8 or 9 will help me destroy a third air defense. Sometimes I get donated level 6 or 7 lightning spells, which is quite annoying.

    Tell me what you think.

  5. #395
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    Probably searching for another Book of Heroes.
    Posts
    3
    I have another one.

    Say I make a dragon to donate and then click on the army to cook, and go off for a bit. The dragon will be in front of my army and part of the army isn't available because of the 20 housing space taken by the first dragon. Now imagine that the request is gone. Instead of deleting the dragon, why not have an option to move it out of the army and into a "secondary army". That way, if the request comes back or a new one is made, I can donate, and I haven't deleted any troops, nor wasted time.

    Maybe a better solution is to create a new building called "Donation army" where one can train troops and donate quickly. The max housing space in this building could be the same as the clan castle for example (or just quite low). (Sorry for going off on a tangent).

    Tell me what you think.

  6. #396
    Millennial Club Rizzob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Over there ---->
    Posts
    1,289
    Quote Originally Posted by ddan1927 View Post
    Just a suggestion:

    Be able to request a specific level for a troop or spell. For example, I like to have 10 lightning spells, each level 7. However, requesting one more either level 8 or 9 will help me destroy a third air defense. Sometimes I get donated level 6 or 7 lightning spells, which is quite annoying.

    Tell me what you think.
    You can already set your request to only allow max donations. Are you suggesting more fine-grained controls, like only max for certain things, or max-1 level donations?

    Quote Originally Posted by ddan1927 View Post
    I have another one.

    Say I make a dragon to donate and then click on the army to cook, and go off for a bit. The dragon will be in front of my army and part of the army isn't available because of the 20 housing space taken by the first dragon. Now imagine that the request is gone. Instead of deleting the dragon, why not have an option to move it out of the army and into a "secondary army". That way, if the request comes back or a new one is made, I can donate, and I haven't deleted any troops, nor wasted time.

    Maybe a better solution is to create a new building called "Donation army" where one can train troops and donate quickly. The max housing space in this building could be the same as the clan castle for example (or just quite low). (Sorry for going off on a tangent).

    Tell me what you think.
    I personally would love a separate donation queue for the exact same reason. I've come to realize SC is not likely to do this though. I think it would eat into gemmed donations. If you have gold pass (I do not), it's a good use case for the 1-gem donations.

    Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images | War Base Order

  7. #397
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    I personally would love a separate donation queue for the exact same reason. I've come to realize SC is not likely to do this though. I think it would eat into gem donations. If you have gold pass (I do not), it's a good use case for the 1-gem donations.
    solution for separate donation troops row without damaging gem donation is to add another button directly into chat troops request like "Donate". For example say add "Cook" button just below the "Donate" so after clicking it, The requested troops are going to be in separate donation row which will take same time to cook troops & this way we don't have to remove precooked army troops or mess our combos by donating troops from army row.
    And of course we can't cook troops separately in advance in that donation row.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •