Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2767757677

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Quality of Life (QoL) Improvements Would You Like To See?

Fresh Spawn
    please consider giving us a separate queue for donation troops. I don’t want to interrupt my army queue to make donation troops. I know it’s a cash cow and all to have people gem their donations ..1 gem for 1 lavahound is not bad, but 8 gems for 8 archers is dumb.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #762
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrohead View Post
    please consider giving us a separate queue for donation troops. I don’t want to interrupt my army queue to make donation troops. I know it’s a cash cow and all to have people gem their donations ..1 gem for 1 lavahound is not bad, but 8 gems for 8 archers is dumb.
    This is in the Frequently Requested list https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...D-FIRST-%2A%2A

And has been asked for in double digits in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Just a reminder/public service announcement: you can change your forum settings to see more posts per page, which makes this page 16 for me. I find it much easier to follow threads.
    Not surprising, I am just not active enough on this forum to dive that deep, but I suppose I can change that setting here now.