Page 75 of 77 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Quality of Life (QoL) Improvements Would You Like To See?

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    Someone unfamiliar with Clash of Clans would not be able to make heads or tails from some of the suggestions. I was only able to understand some suggestions as an experienced clasher familiar with the current UI.
    I have been playing on and off for a few years now, and I still can't tell what some of the suggestions are lol!
    LEVEL 135: BRAND NEW TH11 | MY STATS
    IGN: BazookaJoe | CLAN: MN ICE

New Bloke/Chick
    For the one millionth time, remove troop scrolling

Also revamp seige barracks so we don't have to fudge with seiges b4 and after every attack

Would be nice to be able to drop out of legends league, I have been waiting 3 days without attacking anyone. Still stuck at 4950 cups. Painful

The Not So Sneaky Ninja N1NJ4W4RR10R's Avatar
    I've come back from a long break, currently at th11/bh6. I've got two suggestions, one big one very small.

<non QoL change redacted>

The small one - Something more to indicate that you can scroll down the suggestions menu. I only realised this the other day, and iirc that was thanks to me seeing Galadon do it.
    It's an incredibly small thing, but that menu is pretty helpful so wouldn't want players to be oblivious to it.

Coming back after a few years the game is in a pretty good state overall IMO. The Gold pass for example was an awesome idea and has made the game more enjoyable for me, has sucked me back in recently.
    Last edited by Ajax; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:47 PM.
    The Goat Herd will never be the same... Vale Raindragon.
    Thanks evertonjeff for the sig.

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by N1NJ4W4RR10R View Post
    The small one - Something more to indicate that you can scroll down the suggestions menu. I only realised this the other day, and iirc that was thanks to me seeing Galadon do it.
    It's an incredibly small thing, but that menu is pretty helpful so wouldn't want players to be oblivious to it.

Coming back after a few years the game is in a pretty good state overall IMO. The Gold pass for example was an awesome idea and has made the game more enjoyable for me, has sucked me back in recently.
    Don't know if you know this but you can also select the upgrade and it will take you to that building/trap. If there are multiple buildings needing the upgrade you can keep tapping the suggested building and it will rotate through the buildings.

The Not So Sneaky Ninja N1NJ4W4RR10R's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    Don't know if you know this but you can also select the upgrade and it will take you to that building/trap. If there are multiple buildings needing the upgrade you can keep tapping the suggested building and it will rotate through the buildings.
    I knew that thankfully. I think the reason I missed that it could scroll was just down to the "other upgrades" bit being perfectly positioned to seem like it only has 1 (or more if builders are free iirc).
    The Goat Herd will never be the same... Vale Raindragon.
    Thanks evertonjeff for the sig.

Pro Member
    Iíll start by saying I remember the days of 45 minute golems and separate barracks training. The system has gotten a ton better over the years. Now Iím thinking about a need to queue a third army, or better yet how about a ďfreeĒ army once a day? Not even saying free resources just instant cook time once a day. With TH14 comes a ton of new content with expensive upgrade costs and long upgrade times. A third queued army would allow a player to log off and come back a while later and have a nice little farming session (I realize hero healing time is still a limiting factor) or even a free instant cook time once daily would help more casual players with long and expensive upgrades and give casual players a reason to log on at least once a day.

Centennial Club
    Be able to paste in the clan and player search bar.
    I donít understand why clash has a button to be able to automatically copy a clans and players tag, however has no function to be able to paste it. Makes no sense.

Plus if someone types it into chat, the chat window disappears when you then open social or clan search tag so the only options are to either memorise it, or write it down on a piece of paper.

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorUltron View Post
    Be able to paste in the clan and player search bar.
    I donít understand why clash has a button to be able to automatically copy a clans and players tag, however has no function to be able to paste it. Makes no sense.

Plus if someone types it into chat, the chat window disappears when you then open social or clan search tag so the only options are to either memorise it, or write it down on a piece of paper.
    Download a different keyboard from your app store, SwiftKey works well.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    Download a different keyboard from your app store, SwiftKey works well.
    Maybe have to have a look at that. Still doesnít seem right that they have half the process already in game but not the other half.