Page 71 of 77 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Quality of Life (QoL) Improvements Would You Like To See?

Gold pass should be stackable at the end of the month! And can be auto added to your inventory once the event is done.

I know we have a next button when it comes to searching for a base to attack, but it would be nice to have a back button as well! This was suggested by a clan mate of mine, and I thought it was a no-brainer to add in!
    LEVEL 135: BRAND NEW TH11 | MY STATS
    IGN: BazookaJoe | CLAN: MN ICE

Quote Originally Posted by TheBazookaJoe View Post
    I know we have a next button when it comes to searching for a base to attack, but it would be nice to have a back button as well! This was suggested by a clan mate of mine, and I thought it was a no-brainer to add in!
    Sadly, this one is ruled out for now

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Sadly, this one is ruled out for now
    quick question, why exactly?
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Quote Originally Posted by Minley View Post
    quick question, why exactly?
    Because the base you just nexted off might not be available to be attacked when you pressed previous. And nexting is random. It's not like the base you just scouted will be saved by some tag to be remembered when you click previous.

Because the base you just nexted off might not be available to be attacked when you pressed previous. And nexting is random. It's not like the base you just scouted will be saved by some tag to be remembered when you click previous.
    That makes sense. There have been plenty of times when I got too click happy, and skipped over a base I shouldn't have! lol!

Ohh yes, thanks darpan. Pretty dumb me to not get that before
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Quote Originally Posted by TheBazookaJoe View Post
    That makes sense. There have been plenty of times when I got too click happy, and skipped over a base I shouldn't have! lol!
    I even clicked on it several times in hurry and then noticed the good amount of loot as the base slowly fades into white clouds and another one emerges with just a few gold coins splattered around that even goblin despises to pick up

I even clicked on it several times in hurry and then noticed the good amount of loot as the base slowly fades into white clouds and another one emerges with just a few gold coins splattered around that even goblin despises to pick up
    Sounds like me with every click. I always think the "grass is always greener on the other side" but it's not always the case!

Edited to include one more suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dis27 View Post
    1) It's a simple one, allowing players to train troops while spectating war bases during attack day. It's helpful when we're planning attacks and have to do some minor changes to the army.

2) Allow the heroes to defend the village if they are injured from a recent attack. I always get disappointed when my heroes rest because I attacked right before my guard ends. They rest for around 30 minutes, so I have to decide if I will waste my guard doing nothing or attack but have my heroes sleep when my village defends.

I know that the December update made a QoL change for the heroes, but letting the heroes revive immediately after defending seem unnecessary. It would be more helpful for active players to have the heroes defend regardless if they are resting or not.