Page 70 of 77 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Quality of Life (QoL) Improvements Would You Like To See?

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    Yes agreed. I don't want to wait just because I swapped a level 7 wall with a level 6. Supercell please implement these.
    From update patch notes.
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Darian[Supercell
    Layout Editor

• Disable Move All tool buttons when dragging objects to avoid visual glitches.
    • Improve synchronization of visual and logical object coordinates in layout editor.
    • Refresh wall connections properly when swapping walls in layout editor.
    • Fixed failure in the layout editor if more than 500 objects are moved at once.
    • Allow swapping of buildings also in the editor without triggering the layout cooldown.

when using a training potion would really like to see that the request for cc troops is sped up as well so you aren’t waiting on cc troops and wasting the training potion, very frustrating and makes the training potion almost useless in that scenario

If I stand correct, in CWL you are warned if you are about to hit a base claimed by another clan member. Why cant this be applied to regular war? Unfortunately I still have peeps that scroll from scout to scout and hit without checkin if the base is claimed...

Quote Originally Posted by TheClanimals View Post
    If I stand correct, in CWL you are warned if you are about to hit a base claimed by another clan member. Why cant this be applied to regular war? Unfortunately I still have peeps that scroll from scout to scout and hit without checkin if the base is claimed...
    I've seen this in normal wars so it could just be they don't care.
    Last edited by chased123456; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:50 PM.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chased123456 View Post
    Can confirm, it appears in normal war. Probably just either hitting for loot or apathy.

Quote Originally Posted by chased123456 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ostentatious View Post
    Can confirm, it appears in normal war. Probably just either hitting for loot or apathy.
    Hmm thx, I donít hit claimed bases so I guess I didnít know. Still be nice if they showed as claimed on the scout screen as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Night Crawler View Post
    when using a training potion would really like to see that the request for cc troops is sped up as well so you aren’t waiting on cc troops and wasting the training potion, very frustrating and makes the training potion almost useless in that scenario
    Totally completely utterly agreed for all of my bases and those of my clannies as well

Quote Originally Posted by ClanLeaderWallace View Post
    IMPROVEMENT: Set an option to change the distribution of CWL bonus medals either an attribute exclusive to the Leader of the clan or open to any other clan member participating (current setting).

ISSUE: Incentive is high for someone who has recently joined the clan and participated in CWL to cash in on extra medals and then leave. Their distribution among remaining members deviates from expectation.

CONTEXT: After CWL ends, our clan undergoes a 24-hour standby period on distribution of bonus medals. The objective is to give top performers time to decide whether they would like the medals or donate them to another member. Also during this period, those who would like to receive them get to state their case. At the end, even though bonus medals are a scarce resource which everyone will fight for, giving members this choice helps build tougher bonds between clan members, which is what a Leader should aspire. But, in a few cases recently, someone else has been tempted, reached out for the button, cashed in and left the clan.
    Then don't make such people co? Only leader and co-leader can distribute the bonuses.

In our clans even the co's know there will be hell to pay if they touch that button before the sheet we have for distribution is checked...

Centennial Club
    Nice that we can swap buildings without triggering the base lock.

Still takes too long to boost out the 8 legends attacks. 10 mins per cc fill is long time. Lots of people busy throughout the day and can't do attacks.

Centennial Club
    in build mode would be cool if buildings would glow if they were in the builders repair range. tough to tell exactly where theyll get to