Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Quality of Life (QoL) Improvements Would You Like To See?

1. The ability to save armies with super troops in the quick train even if you don't have them unlocked. There are many times where I see an army I'd like to try but am in the middle of a session of unlocked super troops that are different and by the time I can unlock the ones I need, I forget the army composition.

2. Some way of making Legends attacks more accessible, ie. heroes with no regen time in legends only, or reduced train time on armies, etc. Currently to get 8 attacks for me in during the week while I'm working and with other life commitments it's a challenge. I can play the game for a 2 - 3 hour window almost every night, but fitting 8 attacks into that timeframe is challenging, sometimes even with the boost.

3.<ruled out idea redacted>
    Last edited by Ajax; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:25 PM.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #52
    A QOL I would like to see is a locked base feature so I donít accidentally remove the Xmas tree from years ago which I didnít want to remove but happened recently

Although I have no idea how it would be implemented but sometimes with lower levels etc itís hard to remember which troops and spells have which maxed level.
    So it would be nice if (for example) a TH11 has an easy way of telling that he can donate certain troops at max level in a certain clan. For example in the donate menu.

it would also be nice if colored flames on the profile would indicate which troop a player has maxed for that TH level.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

>>>can we have a 5 v 5 cwl / ability to max clangames with just 5 accounts
    >>>and i second what bigdome757 said , ability to hide the eye
    >>>a game progress bar > which tells us how much percentage of upgrades left
    >>>if heroes health is low , heroes emits aura(light around their body) for us to locate them in the battlefield
    >>>ability to save an army in quick train tab with supertroops eventhough it is not boosted yet
    we see all the new strats posted in youtube by creators and we cant save the army. save the army for future use.

REBUILDING Clan-Total Balloony | Forum achievements
    4 th13 & 1 th12, REQ n LEAVE<max troops>-->>#CC08YYJP

*Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*My recent work

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Just an additional note, being able to FC your own base is a ruled out idea that needs to be added to the list. It's too easy for people to practice on enemy bases, which would be unfair for the competition.
    That is added.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    I think you have not read the sticky thread in ideas and feature subforum.
    Darian said not to post Ruled out ideas in this thread.

He said nothing about those in the frequently requested list (though I would prefer people not post those either TBH).

For FC only, the ability to use heroes even if they're upgrading and being able to choose what's in your cc without having to request everytime to change it into what you need

New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Darian said not to post Ruled out ideas in this thread.

He said nothing about those in the frequently requested list (though I would prefer people not post those either TBH).
    Ah thanks I thought that too. If Darian wanted to know ideas from Frequently Requested Ideas subforum he could have read it himself. I thought he wanted new ideas rather than those ideas they already know about.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    A QOL I would like to see is a locked base feature so I don’t accidentally remove the Xmas tree from years ago which I didn’t want to remove but happened recently

Although I have no idea how it would be implemented but sometimes with lower levels etc it’s hard to remember which troops and spells have which maxed level.
    So it would be nice if (for example) a TH11 has an easy way of telling that he can donate certain troops at max level in a certain clan. For example in the donate menu.

it would also be nice if colored flames on the profile would indicate which troop a player has maxed for that TH level.

I agree with the colored flames. tisd a nice little touch that will make lower level town halls feel a bit more important

played clash of clans for 3 years...or was it 4? Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop
    my main account: https://www.clash.ninja/stats-tracke...ctor-9990lcc2p
    my clan thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...nation-clan%21

Forum Elder
    Lock on home village so you cant accidentally move anything and thereby invoke the 24 cooldown. Make all edits from the edit page only so there are no “mistakes”.
    Last edited by Tosti111; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:26 PM.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doestít like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Pro Member
    I would like yellow war status in addition to the green (opted in) or red (opted out). Anyone who is green (opted in) and missed a war attack would automatically be set to yellow (unsure?). Players would still be able to set their status to green or red, but this would make it a lot easier when starting wars back to back to keep track of who missed their war attacks.