Page 74 of 77 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Quality of Life (QoL) Improvements Would You Like To See?

Quote Originally Posted by Omega1 View Post
    Nice work! Unless I missed something or have poor read comprehension, I don't think a single one was implemented. To me some were easy wins, which while small would have improved QoL.
    Allowing loot to fill from the silver pass as suggested was added. SC also gives the proportional difference in gems now.

Swapping wall pieces without cooldown was supposedly added, but I think it was already there in a limited capacity.

Some of the suggestions in that list are stinkers like any that already exist in some fashion that may not need further improvement (showing your gold in the training menu when you can already see it above the menu), so I'm glad SC didn't waste their time and hope they never will.

A lot are in the frequently suggested sticky, but like it was "discussed" in the thread, Darian didn't say don't post ideas from that sticky, just not from the ruled out one. Taking into account the frequency of many frequently suggested ideas (not noted how many time any given idea was suggested in my list), there aren't a ton of "new" ideas.

The main place I see room for improvement without changing any actual gameplay is with the quick train tab. The ability to copy an army from your log, a replay, or a link shared to chat and paste and save it to a quick train slot would be invaluable. Easier editing, show total train time without going to edit screen, expand character limit in slot label including space to put cc troop/spell makeup, date army saved to slot shown (I've been naming armies after the date I save them), and other things suggested here or not would make the training menu user-friendlier.

Be able to see achievements across the clan. Like siege donations. Right now i have to look at each players and then write down or remember the numbers. I can only compare after looking at all of them.

This helps me as one of the leaders to know who is doing what across the whole clan at a glance.

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    Allowing loot to fill from the silver pass as suggested was added. SC also gives the proportional difference in gems now.

Swapping wall pieces without cooldown was supposedly added, but I think it was already there in a limited capacity.

Some of the suggestions in that list are stinkers like any that already exist in some fashion that may not need further improvement (showing your gold in the training menu when you can already see it above the menu), so I'm glad SC didn't waste their time and hope they never will.

A lot are in the frequently suggested sticky, but like it was "discussed" in the thread, Darian didn't say don't post ideas from that sticky, just not from the ruled out one. Taking into account the frequency of many frequently suggested ideas (not noted how many time any given idea was suggested in my list), there aren't a ton of "new" ideas.

The main place I see room for improvement without changing any actual gameplay is with the quick train tab. The ability to copy an army from your log, a replay, or a link shared to chat and paste and save it to a quick train slot would be invaluable. Easier editing, show total train time without going to edit screen, expand character limit in slot label including space to put cc troop/spell makeup, date army saved to slot shown (I've been naming armies after the date I save them), and other things suggested here or not would make the training menu user-friendlier.
    agree with Omega, nice work and thank you, but like you said yourself, you only took them from the first 100 posts, there were a lot of suggestions past that point that were good suggestions as well, as an example; having the cc request time boosted when you use a training potion so you’re not waiting on the timer while your potion runs down.

Now having said that, it doesn’t mean they won’t come at some point in time, I am sure SC will make a list as you have and perhaps implement some of them at a later date.

Is this thread still accepting suggestions?
    Please add an option in the settings to turn off those annoying tombstones on the main village!
    Thanks

Fresh Spawn
    Add a Confirm button when trying to remove special obstacles

Quote Originally Posted by Night Crawler View Post
    agree with Omega, nice work and thank you, but like you said yourself, you only took them from the first 100 posts, there were a lot of suggestions past that point that were good suggestions as well, as an example; having the cc request time boosted when you use a training potion so you’re not waiting on the timer while your potion runs down.

Now having said that, it doesn’t mean they won’t come at some point in time, I am sure SC will make a list as you have and perhaps implement some of them at a later date.
    Maybe we can find six more people to tag team the rest of the posts in 100-post increments. It was too much for me to do in one go.

I guess they're not adding a lot of QoL changes with big updates is because they don't want to fall short of them. For big updates they already have enough stuff, but for small updates in between these, they can unravel the horde of QoL changes to keep them a bit interesting.

Or the thread is just for their fun
    Last edited by darpan2704coc; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    I guess they're not adding a lot of QoL changes with big updates is because they don't want to fall short of them. For big updates they already have enough stuff, but for small updates in between these, they can unravel the horde of QoL changes to keep them a bit interesting.

Or the thread is just for their fun
    this thread would be a whole lot fun for an intern who doesn't play clash
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Remove the number of remaining builder huts in the shop.
    Annoying to see that every time.
    Last edited by LaserRadiation; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Minley View Post
    this thread would be a whole lot fun for an intern who doesn't play clash
    Someone unfamiliar with Clash of Clans would not be able to make heads or tails from some of the suggestions. I was only able to understand some suggestions as an experienced clasher familiar with the current UI.