Page 30 of 77 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Quality of Life (QoL) Improvements Would You Like To See?

Trainee
    1) freedom of choosing defensive n offensive cc in friendly challenges
    2) <ruled out idea redacted>
    3) in base edit mode, if we click on a certain defense/building there shuld be a menu appear to show number of that defense or building and the location of each (like list of upgrades in builder menu)
    4) enable to remove all queued troops n spells
    5) make the border of the map to fit for 2 obstacles, currently it only fit for 1.5, most of the time the obstacles "disturb" when we apply new base design
    6) enable to cancel ongoing super troops, so we can choose another (pay again)
    Last edited by Ajax; February 9th, 2021 at 07:57 AM.

Pro Member
    I'd like to have a button to "donate and retrain" for requested CC troops. Ideally, the "retrain" would be "in-place", ie in the same spot in the queue, not at the end of it.

Pro Member
    I'd like to have a preview of the gold pass missions before they're active. Maybe not for the whole time, but at least 1-2 days before they go live, so instead of being frustrated when I can't do them because of bad timing, I can be delighted because I planned well and can. ie, for walls, gardening, research, daily bonus... missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Fattymeow View Post
    9) Have a short profile description in the profile (like the clan description but with lesser words limit). Example: I speak English only or I will be active 9pm-11pm etc . (to help getting the right players in recruitment)
    People will use it only to troll man ,it's like a one-way global chat...you can see some of the clans talking sh*t in the description and this will be a way to do so for every individual.

Upgrading walls individually is a huge pain and so it'd be great if all (or a certain number of) walls at a particular level could be upgraded all at once.

Option To hide the spectator eye.
    Last edited by blazeaxel; February 9th, 2021 at 10:36 AM.

(1)New Achievements on super troops
    (2)A small clan game symbol during attack ,on clicking it we will be able to see the clan games task we have currently chosen.

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    When you do not have much time but want to quick empty the collectors of your accounts it often happens to me that I switch accounts and get attacked in that moment on the account I switched to, so I am stuck 2-3 minutes in the live defense replay although I don't want to watch it but I can't do anything about it. I would like to have the opportunity to leave this live attack (go back to loading screen for example) and switch to an other account.

1. Allow a permanent CC in war, no need to fill it.
    If not, remove the number limit of donations.

2. Clan perks:

Add a building for war donations storage. Troops can be donated from there if it contains some troops befire taking them from trained army.
    Add extra donations levels, so we can use 45 archers CC.
    Add End of Season rewards cause of clan perks maybe.

3. Rework deployment bar so its not starting from builder base and ends in the forests.

4. Rework UI. Make it more simple, more ergonomic.
    Move clan chat pannel at bottom, to open towards top. I believe it can fit more. Improve the UI !

Trainee
    I I log in and my base is being attacked, allow me to access the SCID screen so I can switch to another village instead of having to wait.