Page 74 of 77 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast
Results 731 to 740 of 764

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Quality of Life (QoL) Improvements Would You Like To See?

  1. #731
    Forum Superstar toofinedog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    I am toofinedog wherever I am.
    Posts
    3,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Crawler View Post
    agree with Omega, nice work and thank you, but like you said yourself, you only took them from the first 100 posts, there were a lot of suggestions past that point that were good suggestions as well, as an example; having the cc request time boosted when you use a training potion so you’re not waiting on the timer while your potion runs down.

    Now having said that, it doesn’t mean they won’t come at some point in time, I am sure SC will make a list as you have and perhaps implement some of them at a later date.
    Maybe we can find six more people to tag team the rest of the posts in 100-post increments. It was too much for me to do in one go.

  2. #732
    I guess they're not adding a lot of QoL changes with big updates is because they don't want to fall short of them. For big updates they already have enough stuff, but for small updates in between these, they can unravel the horde of QoL changes to keep them a bit interesting.

    Or the thread is just for their fun
    Last edited by darpan2704coc; April 19th, 2021 at 03:29 PM.

  3. #733
    Pro Member Minley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Always Everywhere
    Posts
    747
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    I guess they're not adding a lot of QoL changes with big updates is because they don't want to fall short of them. For big updates they already have enough stuff, but for small updates in between these, they can unravel the horde of QoL changes to keep them a bit interesting.

    Or the thread is just for their fun
    this thread would be a whole lot fun for an intern who doesn't play clash
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

  4. #734
    Remove the number of remaining builder huts in the shop.
    Annoying to see that every time.
    Last edited by LaserRadiation; April 20th, 2021 at 05:01 PM.

  5. #735
    Forum Superstar toofinedog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    I am toofinedog wherever I am.
    Posts
    3,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Minley View Post
    this thread would be a whole lot fun for an intern who doesn't play clash
    Someone unfamiliar with Clash of Clans would not be able to make heads or tails from some of the suggestions. I was only able to understand some suggestions as an experienced clasher familiar with the current UI.

  6. #736
    Centennial Club TheBazookaJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    Someone unfamiliar with Clash of Clans would not be able to make heads or tails from some of the suggestions. I was only able to understand some suggestions as an experienced clasher familiar with the current UI.
    I have been playing on and off for a few years now, and I still can't tell what some of the suggestions are lol!
    LEVEL 135: BRAND NEW TH11 | MY STATS
    IGN: BazookaJoe | CLAN: MN ICE



  7. #737
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    50
    For the one millionth time, remove troop scrolling

    Also revamp seige barracks so we don't have to fudge with seiges b4 and after every attack

  8. #738
    Would be nice to be able to drop out of legends league, I have been waiting 3 days without attacking anyone. Still stuck at 4950 cups. Painful

  9. #739
    The Not So Sneaky Ninja N1NJ4W4RR10R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    I'm an Aussie in the ACST zone.
    Posts
    5,573
    I've come back from a long break, currently at th11/bh6. I've got two suggestions, one big one very small.

    <non QoL change redacted>

    The small one - Something more to indicate that you can scroll down the suggestions menu. I only realised this the other day, and iirc that was thanks to me seeing Galadon do it.
    It's an incredibly small thing, but that menu is pretty helpful so wouldn't want players to be oblivious to it.

    Coming back after a few years the game is in a pretty good state overall IMO. The Gold pass for example was an awesome idea and has made the game more enjoyable for me, has sucked me back in recently.
    Last edited by Ajax; April 24th, 2021 at 01:47 PM.
    The Goat Herd will never be the same... Vale Raindragon.
    Thanks evertonjeff for the sig.


  10. #740
    Tollboothwillie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by N1NJ4W4RR10R View Post
    The small one - Something more to indicate that you can scroll down the suggestions menu. I only realised this the other day, and iirc that was thanks to me seeing Galadon do it.
    It's an incredibly small thing, but that menu is pretty helpful so wouldn't want players to be oblivious to it.

    Coming back after a few years the game is in a pretty good state overall IMO. The Gold pass for example was an awesome idea and has made the game more enjoyable for me, has sucked me back in recently.
    Don't know if you know this but you can also select the upgrade and it will take you to that building/trap. If there are multiple buildings needing the upgrade you can keep tapping the suggested building and it will rotate through the buildings.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •