Page 68 of 77 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Quality of Life (QoL) Improvements Would You Like To See?

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #671
    Quote Originally Posted by Opt1musPr1me View Post
    Seeing today's QOL update, I don't think I read anyone on here recommend that one....
    Similar has been suggested. If the sugg4stion had been made in this thread, it would have been removed, as not being QoL.

Tollboothwillie
    Quote Originally Posted by back4more View Post
    Today's news isnt a QOL improvement, its a kick in the groin.
    How so? Currently with lower th it's cc VS cc, if you can't get maxed then I win.

But your correct it's not QOL.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; April 5th, 2021 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Similar has been suggested. If the sugg4stion had been made in this thread, it would have been removed, as not being QoL.
    I realize that now... Thanks for the correction.

Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    How so? Currently with lower th it's cc VS cc, if you can't get maxed then I win.

But your correct it's not QOL.
    I always enjoyed rolling in to battle with big boy cc troops. That was a huge part of the fun of being a lower TH. Now, lower TH will have to take a step back, taking away a good bit of fun. This also nerfs the +2 cc troop upgrades perk.

I understand why this is being done, I just don't like it. Hopefully there is a big offensive buff coming to lower TH's that is making this change very necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by back4more View Post
    I always enjoyed rolling in to battle with big boy cc troops. That was a huge part of the fun of being a lower TH. Now, lower TH will have to take a step back, taking away a good bit of fun. This also nerfs the +2 cc troop upgrades perk.

I understand why this is being done, I just don't like it. Hopefully there is a big offensive buff coming to lower TH's that is making this change very necessary.
    I have a perma max TH8. I welcome the change and tbh it didnt go far enough. Lower level THs need to experience the thrill of defending too.

Quote Originally Posted by FMdC92 View Post
    Don't try to understand the forums. It's a magical land of disagreement and ego self-inflation. Keep your head down and try to survive..

Warriors are OP
    I think i missed this but anyways, i have a qol request about adding a filter of "minimum war leauge" while searching clans.
    This will help in finding suitable clans for cwl,

Eg: As a th13 if one wants atleast master 2 then this filter will show only clans above master 2.
    Current "minimum clan level" filter is not useful for this purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudbugs View Post
    I have a perma max TH8. I welcome the change and tbh it didnt go far enough. Lower level THs need to experience the thrill of defending too.
    Anything that isolates the hall is always good for perma max..
    Is why they are usually a war account

In quick train view show a total of training time for each saved queue

Put a clear indicator stating if a link is a video or not in the news tab. People on mobile data plans dont like surprise YouTube videos loading up.

Edit*

Also, just noticed that I'm getting articles under news tab that are in Korean or something.. why?
    Last edited by BillCat; April 6th, 2021 at 01:21 PM.

Ability to choose if the deployment bar should be scrolled or not.
    For non-scroll deployment bar, each troop icon's width is reduced so they all fit into the screen display width.