Page 44 of 75 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Quality of Life (QoL) Improvements Would You Like To See?

Centennial Club
    Dunno if it was mentioned before or not... in the base Editing mode, it would be nice if it was possible to check the Traps and Teslas alone... the Same way you can have a view of the walls alone Without the buildings. Often I spend some times Searching for a spring trap or a small Bomb or An air-mine lost somewhere in the village.

On preparation day, I'd like to be able to tell if a clanmates castle is full, or if I just donated the maximal amount of troops to that player already. On first glance, I mean.
    Maybe there could be some 3rd option between "donate" and nothing? "35/45"? "Full"?

If this has been mentioned I apologize

1) I would like to see leadership create sub clans for SCWL or 5v5 tournaments.

Example: on the "my clan page". Have an option to create a sub clan of 20 (example). Then have leadership move the members for SCWL over to the sub clan for the week.

The sub clan and the main clan will share the main chat room. This will make it feel your clan is "still together" but not.

Take a step further. When you enter the war page. Have a tab you can click and watch your sub clans attacks or what not.

2) my life will improve if we got rid of request times for troops lol.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by J4sonA View Post
    Dunno if it was mentioned before or not... in the base Editing mode, it would be nice if it was possible to check the Traps and Teslas alone... the Same way you can have a view of the walls alone Without the buildings. Often I spend some times Searching for a spring trap or a small Bomb or An air-mine lost somewhere in the village.

idk but its awesome.
    base editing qol improvements

view walls + allow toggling of defense/trap radius.
    view replays with traps (for base tweaking)
    rotate
    Last edited by ClashAnon; March 5th, 2021 at 12:51 PM.

These might have been already mentioned.

1. Reduce CWL war days by 30 min to allow for a 30 min grace period to swap out players. Some people attack last min and others say that but miss attacks.

2. Ability to donate to all war days in CWL from the first day.

3. To be able to swap troops and spells from army camp and reserve army. Sometimes donating messes up army camp

Quote Originally Posted by GBigBeard View Post
    These might have been already mentioned.

1. Reduce CWL war days by 30 min to allow for a 30 min grace period to swap out players. Some people attack last min and others say that but miss attacks.
    Just make it a clan rule that attacks must be completed with 30 min remaining in war day swap and out those who do not follow this guideline. Better then adding 3.5 hours to a game feature that already is long enough.
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

Quote Originally Posted by J4sonA View Post
    You could look at the white I next to the free builder count in the middle of the screen at the suggested/other upgrades to find your traps etc that need upgrading

Quote Originally Posted by helloworld2 View Post
    You could look at the white I next to the free builder count in the middle of the screen at the suggested/other upgrades to find your traps etc that need upgrading
    Did you miss the part where he is asking about this while in base editor mode? Nothing to do with upgrades.
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Just make it a clan rule that attacks must be completed with 30 min remaining in war day swap and out those who do not follow this guideline. Better then adding 3.5 hours to a game feature that already is long enough.
    No reason we have to add 30 minutes between wars for this - I'd be fine having a 10-min "swap period" between wars (where you can freely substitute for the next war, and also not see the opposition lineup), and then a 23 hour 50 minute war day. No need to add to the overall CWL clock.

To the OP, one way I mitigate this is with checkpoints:
    - I get the defensive CCs filled early in prep day - I try to start with this as soon as prep day starts, so as soon as a war starts, I'm cooking troops for the next war.
    - With an hour left in war, I look to see how many missed attacks there are. If any newer players (players who have yet to prove themselves dependable to show up) haven't attacked yet, I'll prepare CC troops for the next n players I may need to swap in.
    - With 30 minutes left, if any of those players still haven't attacked, I'll swap in the next player(s) and donate their defensive CCs.
    - With a few minutes left, I'll swap anyone who attacked since the last checkpoint back in (their defensive CCs I donated earlier remain).

It works pretty well, but it's not perfect, especially since I occasionally miss some of these checkpoints. This is where a grace period could come in handy. Thankfully, it's less of an issue as the week goes on, as the people who dip out on us are weeded out.
    Last edited by Rizzob; March 5th, 2021 at 05:25 PM. Reason: meant to say "not see the opposition lineup" - oops

Centennial Club
    Include attack botton in army prep scren so you dont need to change screen similar to rhe request button added before

An option to share your skins whit a fellow clan member for a day or two at gem cost

The option of the clan leader to give especial medals or titles to your best clan members once a month similar to clan badges maybe with a cosy of gems or some special clan points

A trade option to change leagend league trophies for special decorations maybe at 5000 legend trophies or more

The option to buy an special scenery only usable in legend league

The option to buy supercell merch inside the game shop

An auto rebuy super troops option. For at least 4 automatic rebuys
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; March 5th, 2021 at 08:58 PM.