Page 41 of 71 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Quality of Life (QoL) Improvements Would You Like To See?

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Because it is not QoL.

QoL changes are things which make it easier to do things that are possible but awkward or time-consuming. They don't change the way in which you can attack. That is a game play change.

Read the opening post of this thread to get an idea of what is meant by QoL.
    Interesting as I would categorize that as QoL. As I tried to explain it earlier, base designs have come a long way in the game. As such, certain types/styles of bases call for an attacker to use a different army to attack with (I.e from say ground to air). We are only limited to the one army we currently have trained. But if we have a second army trained, we can then switch to that army prior to attacking.....

Quote Originally Posted by jammer0816 View Post
    Interesting as I would categorize that as QoL. As I tried to explain it earlier, base designs have come a long way in the game. As such, certain types/styles of bases call for an attacker to use a different army to attack with (I.e from say ground to air). We are only limited to the one army we currently have trained. But if we have a second army trained, we can then switch to that army prior to attacking.....
    That would be a major change in game play. More major than a new troop or spell. It would be bigger than a change in the time allowed to attack. It would be more of a game play challenge than most of the balancing changes that have happened or have been discussed. Just think of the impact in legends. It would be huge.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Fresh Spawn
    Probably searching for another Book of Heroes.
    You can already set your request to only allow max donations. Are you suggesting more fine-grained controls, like only max for certain things, or max-1 level donations?

Yeah, with the lightning spell example, a level 8 lightning in the clan castle is ok. So it doesn't need to be fully maxed.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #404
    Quote Originally Posted by jammer0816 View Post
    QoL doesn't affect results.

Your suggestion absolutely would.

It is NOT QoL.

1. <ruled out idea redacted>

2. I think the donation request person above meant set a minimum donation level option aswell as max. in some clans only a few can donate max so people don't tick max option. Otherwise they have to wait ages. So it would be useful to indicate atleast this level.

3. A reward for getting 3 wins in a row or 3 defenses in a row.
    Last edited by Ajax; February 26th, 2021 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GBigBeard View Post
    1. <ruled out idea redacted>

2. I think the donation request person above meant set a minimum donation level option aswell as max. in some clans only a few can donate max so people don't tick max option. Otherwise they have to wait ages. So it would be useful to indicate atleast this level.

3. A reward for getting 3 wins in a row or 3 defenses in a row.
    Is the 3rd a QoL?I am not sure.
    The 1st is ruled out.
    Last edited by Ajax; February 26th, 2021 at 12:03 PM.

Made by, Be a Legend

huh its already 41 pages... Its becoming Quantity Of Life..... wished Darian could at least give a short list of changes that were pick so later we could vote....

Quote Originally Posted by kristojesus View Post
    huh its already 41 pages... Its becoming Quantity Of Life..... wished Darian could at least give a short list of changes that were pick so later we could vote....
    Wait what? You think this is a list where we get to vote what's going to be implemented? That will not be the case. Small snippet from the OP on page one [by the way, I'm on page 9 now]

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Now, this doesn't mean a request will be guaranteed to make it into the game. The game isn't developed democratically. Suggestions and ideas are taken as just that - suggestions. If the QoL improvement makes sense, and we feel it'll improve the game, then hopefully a dev will take a stab at it.

Release a Clashphone with a square screen. I already dislike my current 16:9 screen, I shudder to think what attacks will feel like on today's "skinny" 20:9-ish screens.

Just a quick thought. Seen how you can purchase past skins now in the wardrobe tab. How about being able to sell back skins? That are no longer needed or wanted. Maybe for gems or something? Just something I would like to see. Seen as how I only use a few of them and Iím sure other people would like that. Thanks!
    Last edited by RelliK420; February 26th, 2021 at 05:37 PM.