Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Quality of Life (QoL) Improvements Would You Like To See?

The Leader and Co Leaders should be able to add notes to war bases, even if not in war. Just because the leader is out of war (hero upgrades/whatever), doesn’t mean he still isn’t leading the clan in the war.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters II Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 38 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH13 | AQ: L75 | BK: 75 | GW 50 | RC: L25 | Max Trophies: 5400+

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    A few that come to mind:
    . clan donation pool where others can take troops and spells that have been donated earlier by others in the clan (not everyone is online at the same times and such)
    . a separate queue for donation troops, not interfering with the trained and queued armies
    . ...
    +1

Jesus Christ.. please................... oh please...........
    Last edited by maximooze007; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:27 AM.

Active super troop to be visible on the profile

More then 9 Troops Donate.
    If u look at a Clanmembers-Info which Supertroops are activated and whats running at the Labor.

thx

- clan members list: list players in alphabetical order not per trophies
    - smart not quick train: define an army and train that, not queue that. farming with partial armies is a PAIN
    - for donations, at least have an option to donate and requeue-in-place, so the current army or training queue aren't messed up by donating
    - either have a separate "officer" toggle for players' Wars and CWL, or at least let officers toggle the players' status.

- When you've dropped a troop, that troops icon disappears and list shortens to show only troops undeployed.
    - CWL clan castle. fill once and it carries over for entire week.
    I'm the last of the kings, the King of Kings.

Clans add blacklists. Sometimes there will be base stealers who often come to apply, and the reason they apply will usually say that it is the trumpet of one of the players in the clan. This will confuse other players in the clan and allow him to enter the clan. Such thieves have been met many times.

I don't know if it's relevant to this thread that much since the clash of clans team aren't the one's working on it but I'd like to see a lot of improvements to the recruitment tool.

Quote Originally Posted by LemonCream099 View Post
    I don't know if it's relevant to this thread that much since the clash of clans team aren't the one's working on it but I'd like to see a lot of improvements to the recruitment tool.
    Of all the QOL, I think this one outweighs every single thing that the game needs to improve.. recruitment doesn't have that much impact on me (my clan), but I can't imagine what good things could happen if they have some better ideas for its improvement.

So yeah, whatever and however they do it. +1 for mentioning recruitment tool improvement/rework/whatever.

And yes I think recruitment issue->fix is part of the Quality of our lives.
    Last edited by maximooze007; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:06 AM.

Clanwars: If I have claimed a target, and I go to the clanwar, I'd like to see my claimed target to be marked instead of the recommended target, which is irrelevant at this time, because I already know what I want.

For me with multiple accounts that would be a big QoL-change