Page 72 of 77 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast
Results 711 to 720 of 769

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Quality of Life (QoL) Improvements Would You Like To See?

  1. #711
    Forum All-Star
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,225
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeeatdecz View Post
    And can be auto added to your inventory once the event is done.
    Was added to this past update.

  2. #712
    Senior Member Omega1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    290
    Does this thread have any value anymore? As far as I can tell it is now about rehashing the same ideas that were not implemented in the latest update. Happy to be proven wrong but how many ideas from 72 pages made the cut this upgrade?

  3. #713
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    127
    If I boost a supertroop, I should be able to fill the open requests featuring that supertroop. Currently you have to rerequest.

  4. #714
    Quote Originally Posted by ClashAnon View Post
    If I boost a supertroop, I should be able to fill the open requests featuring that supertroop. Currently you have to rerequest.
    I had this problem, too. But a simple reload of the game helped, no rerequest was necessary.

  5. #715
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by littlesheep74 View Post
    I had this problem, too. But a simple reload of the game helped, no rerequest was necessary.
    thanks for the tip!

  6. #716
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    366
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega1 View Post
    Does this thread have any value anymore? As far as I can tell it is now about rehashing the same ideas that were not implemented in the latest update. Happy to be proven wrong but how many ideas from 72 pages made the cut this upgrade?
    I don’t know about “value” but when it was unstickied it could have been closed I guess. And I don’t know how many ideas in *this* thread made it in (they probably didn’t have time with all the testing and fine tuning for TH14)

    However since it still is “open” I’d like an easy way to tell on someone’s profile page if they have pets and heroes are up or upgrading (eg green up arrow , red down arrow). It is often time consuming looking at someone’s base for war selection (not everyone sets their status correctly) and I think this would be a great QoL suggestion rather than looking at their base

  7. #717
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    7
    I want you to add more languages to clash of clans. It would be great if you added Ukrainian language to clans chat
    Last edited by Ttana; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:29 PM.

  8. #718
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    I live under the stars
    Posts
    122
    everytime you go up an XP level, you get a set number of gems

  9. #719
    Senior Member blazeaxel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    A planet which orbits a star.
    Posts
    375
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordgluethefour View Post
    everytime you go up an XP level, you get a set number of gems
    That's not QOL as it will affect gameplay quite a bit.

    Made by, Be a Legend

  10. #720
    This thread has actually convinced me to stop contributing to the forums. Lots of good ideas, apparently all disregarded, not even acknowledged. It's basic manners when asking for input/feedback to at least acknowledge it. Trying to contribute ideas and write them up nicely to end up feeling as we French say like I'm peeing in a violin isn't worth my time, is actually frustrating. I'll remove that source of displeasure now.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •