Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What Quality of Life (QoL) Improvements Would You Like To See?

- A setting to prevent accidental base editing on the main screen. I hate it when I'm moving around my base and accidentally drag a wall piece or building.

- some options for supercell ID order. I'd prefer to be able to set the order to myself. My main bases are lower in the alphabet so I have to scroll to them. Yes, so lazy. But it is a QOL improvement.

- clan partnering to share chat and donations between two clans.

I'm sure some (if not all) of these have been suggested. Just adding another voice.

1. Lock base from editing.
    2. Let me use siege without deploying cc.
    3. Reduce witch cook times.
    4. Let me lock the 2nd army queue, so donation overflow doesn't ruin my line up and effectively force me to remove troops.
    5. Night mode. The insomnia of those villagers must be nuts. The builder base villagers are now vitamin D Deficient. Even if it's just not bright green grass. Star Wars Commander did this really well on all 6 map terrains and was switchable.
    6. Builder finished notification, aware of 3rd party stuff but should come from the principal.
    7. Not QOL but just in case. Clockwork Champ Skin please. Actually qualifies as QOL as it's visually upsetting not having a complete set.

A setting that gives you the option of whether you want to start in the Builder Base or Home Village when you open up the game.

It would be great if you could allow sceneries for gems 😁

Pro Member
    Following the recruitment tool thread, another QOL change I'd like to see is a reset of ALL players' receive invite status set to NO (red). This would force all inactive bases to not show up in the recruitment tool and would improve the likely hood of finding active players.

Now if this can only be a 1 time thing that'd be ok, but if this could be done more frequently (once a month?) or on a timer for each individual player since the last time they logged in (1 week?) I think that'd be better.

Apart from all of my frustration on trying to understand just how the recruitment tool works (just recently found out the clans' required TH level influences the search results) finding inactive bases just adds to that frustration (as it's a worthless search result).

Clan Management:

1. List of "auto accept" accounts - i.e. if this account id requests, always accept (assuming there's room, obviously). This would be HUGE for accounts that bounce for donations during CWL. Auto-promote lists would be nice too, but could get hairy.
    2. List of blacklisted account ids - if id is in this list, account cannot join at all.

Army Creation:
    1. When my last army used a super troop, and I don't still have that super troop, allow me to use the quick button, just remove the offending troop.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH9-13
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/byNR2xZ
    TH11 - Doctor Worm 50/50/20 heroes/near max d
    TH12 - doug 65/65/40 heroes

Forum All-Star
    Lock the base from editing.

Centennial Club
    In the legends league overview ('Battle log'), besides seeing attacks/defenses and trophies gained/lost, also see current position in local and global leaderboard, and see in what position we finished the previous day. I usually have my attacks done a few hours before the legend day is over, so I usually rise in the leaderboard as the day ends. But I usually go to bed before it's over, so I can't tell how high I ended.

Quote Originally Posted by zank44 View Post
    Following the recruitment tool thread, another QOL change I'd like to see is a reset of ALL players' receive invite status set to NO (red). This would force all inactive bases to not show up in the recruitment tool and would improve the likely hood of finding active players.

Now if this can only be a 1 time thing that'd be ok, but if this could be done more frequently (once a month?) or on a timer for each individual player since the last time they logged in (1 week?) I think that'd be better.

Apart from all of my frustration on trying to understand just how the recruitment tool works (just recently found out the clans' required TH level influences the search results) finding inactive bases just adds to that frustration (as it's a worthless search result).
    This would be really good, every 7 days, the game could sweep of any account no accessed for 7 days, and change in the invites to NO, this would really help.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters II Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH13 | AQ: L75 | BK: 75 | GW 50 | RC: 25 | Max Trophies: 5400+

1. Similar to the regular CC requests, ability to specify troops for war CC. However, the leader or co-leaders should be able to override.
    2. Additional benefits above level 10 clans. At a minimum, allow for higher limit on number of troops that can be donated to a CC request (current limit of 9 is too restrictive)
    3. Ability to choose your own CC troops for friendly challenges - just like one can choose rest of the troops
    My CoC Profile