Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Content Creator Codes - New Addition to Hay Day

Hay Day Content Creator Codes - New Addition to Hay Day

Hay Day - New Creator Boost

Hay Day has Introduced the new creator boost to its game.

All supercell games now have this option so please support your preferred creator across all games.

Hay Day Creator Codes

Thumbs Up

Thank you R3DKNIGHT
    YouTube: Vombatti

Quote Originally Posted by Vombatti View Post
    Thank you R3DKNIGHT
    welcome. Remember you can choose any creator within the system for all the games.

Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    welcome. Remember you can choose any creator within the system for all the games.
    I play Boom Beach and type in OJ, but it'll last for 7 days. Then I must choose him again or another Content Creator after 7 days.

I'm glad Hay Day doesn't do this so I've typed in R3DKNIGHT.

EDIT: After watching your video, I learned that it does reset after 7 days so I must remind myself to type R3DKNIGHT after 7 days.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; January 25th, 2021 at 07:05 PM.
    Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI

New Bloke/Chick
    How do you save the code please? Three times over a numbef of hours today I entered R3DKNIGHT and each time i return to the game the code has disappeared. Thanks
    Last edited by auntiem; January 27th, 2021 at 01:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by auntiem View Post
    How do you save the code please? Three times over a numbef of hours today I entered R3DKNIGHT and each time i return to the game the code has disappeared. Thanks
    Oh hell no. Thank you for informing us about the above bug. I tapped R3DKNIGHT and then the Enter key yesterday more than 30 hours ago. Now it shows me that I'm not supporting anyone.

WTH! It's supposed to reset after seven days and we must enter R3DKNIGHT again or another Content Creator. I'm tapping R3DKNIGHT and then the Enter key again. I logged out of game and logged in and it shows I'm supporting R3DKNIGHT currently. Let's see what happens in about 12 hours.

Team Hay Day, sadly, you continue to disappoint me with your poor execution of a cool idea. Please reach out to other Supercell game teams who succeeded in implementing the Content Creator program.

EDIT 3 hours after my above response: Content Creator Box is showing that I'm NOT supporting any Content Creator. I'm entering R3DKNIGHT again. Really, Team Hay Day!?

---
    Lynn, Casual Clasher, Casual Farmer, and Casual Boomer
    January 26, 2021
    Last edited by LynnK2015; January 27th, 2021 at 05:53 AM.
    Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    On the Forum until the lights are turned off
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Oh hell no. Thank you for informing us about the above bug. I tapped R3DKNIGHT and then the Enter key yesterday more than 30 hours ago. Now it shows me that I'm not supporting anyone.

WTH! It's supposed to reset after seven days and we must enter R3DKNIGHT again or another Content Creator. I'm tapping R3DKNIGHT and then the Enter key again. I logged out of game and logged in and it shows I'm supporting R3DKNIGHT currently. Let's see what happens in about 12 hours.

Team Hay Day, sadly, you continue to disappoint me with your poor execution of a cool idea. Please reach out to other Supercell game teams who succeeded in implementing the Content Creator program.

EDIT 3 hours after my above response: Content Creator Box is showing that I'm NOT supporting any Content Creator. I'm entering R3DKNIGHT again. Really, Team Hay Day!?

---
    Lynn, Casual Clasher, Casual Farmer, and Casual Boomer
    January 26, 2021
    There is a slight glitch at the moment, which will be fixed with the next maintenance.

For the time being, if you wish to support a Content Creator please enter their code immediately before you make an in-game purchase.

Thanks to those who support our Content Creators.

Hay Day level 205 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Ok its nice that creators get some recognition but could it be added in some other ways the game been super glitchy and has serious issues without adding new glitchy content

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    There is a slight glitch at the moment, which will be fixed with the next maintenance...
    OK, I'll wait for the next maintenance before tapping in R3DKNIGHT again.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; January 27th, 2021 at 08:37 PM.

How do we know which creator done what?