Thread: Increase Obstacle Limit

Fresh Spawn

Increase Obstacle Limit

Iíve been playing clash since the first few months after release, and with 1 of my 6 accounts, Iíve been collecting 2 of every obstacle since 2014 (and designed a great base while I was at it). Would it be possible to increase the obstacle limit because I only have space for 2 more obstacles until I reach the limit. Thanks for the consideration!

Quote Originally Posted by Kebabdo View Post
    Iíve been playing clash since the first few months after release, and with 1 of my 6 accounts, Iíve been collecting 2 of every obstacle since 2014 (and designed a great base while I was at it). Would it be possible to increase the obstacle limit because I only have space for 2 more obstacles until I reach the limit. Thanks for the consideration!
    I wasnt aware the was a limit. maybe they can increase the size of the map?? they will have to eventually anyway to accommodate the extra buildings in future town halls.

(apparently im a village maiden with 499 posts)
    Last edited by chilepepper101; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:00 PM.

played clash of clans for 3 years...or was it 4? Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop
    my main account: https://www.clash.ninja/stats-tracke...ctor-9990lcc2p
    my clan thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...nation-clan%21

Asking for clarification .... The obstacle limit which you are asking to increase is the limit on the number of non-special (normal) obstacles which can be on your base. That restriction has no bearing on available free space on base.

Yet you note you have space for two more. That is not a limit restriction, but rather a map size restriction. They could allow one billion obstacles as a limit, but if all you have space for is two more, that is all you will get is two more due to the space limit.

So which are you requesting, higher limit (as requested) or more map space (which solves the problem you stated)?

Now granted, you may have began collecting normal obstacles after keeping some special ones. Then yes, the limit could prevent normal ones from continuing to spawn (to collect). In that case you require both a higher limit and a larger map.
    Last edited by rowman; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:13 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    Thanks for the correction, I wasnít aware that I wasnít being clear enough. I am referring to the seasonal (special) obstacles that spawn during events (Christmas, Halloween, Chinese New Year, etc). If you visit my base (#LQL2UYC9), you will see I donít collect any normal obstacles (like trees or bushes) in order to make space for those special obstacles. However, what Iíve noticed during this past Christmas event, no more than 45 objects are spawning in my base which is really strange. I thought there was no special obstacle limit but it seems as though there is right now. If Iím wrong, feel free to correct me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kebabdo View Post
    Thanks for the correction, I wasn’t aware that I wasn’t being clear enough. I am referring to the seasonal (special) obstacles that spawn during events (Christmas, Halloween, Chinese New Year, etc). If you visit my base (#LQL2UYC9), you will see I don’t collect any normal obstacles (like trees or bushes) in order to make space for those special obstacles. However, what I’ve noticed during this past Christmas event, no more than 45 objects are spawning in my base which is really strange. I thought there was no special obstacle limit but it seems as though there is right now. If I’m wrong, feel free to correct me.
    You can have more than 45 special obstacles but no regular ones will spawn above that limit. However, there seems to be a cap on the number of each special obstacle during its spawning season. This Xmas tree was capped at 3. You could delete one and another would spawn but you couldn't have more than three at a time.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Thanks for clarifying and for providing player tag, had a peek at your base. To add to what Piper correctly noted, having seen your base I can say with certainty that you have room to both have special obstacles to spawn, and to keep two of them, for many, many years to come! You are fine, no game changes needed.

Will add that I love your layout! Paring and packing the obstacles in the north and south corners is nice, pleasing to look at. Nice job!

yep, and adding upto rowman here you can see my base, clearly am having way more obstacles and they are still spawning to me. So am guessing you are safe there.

Stop playing Clash of Clans when you go to bed

Does look nice OP. I need more shovels

#JGRL08PJ