Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Food Bot and Incompetent Supercell

Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily77 View Post
    ...So, if you can swallow or normalize continuous problems, false advertising, unfairness etc. towards the users, it is your choice. I have already quitted after the last incident

I am just waiting for the decision on if and how much I will be able to receive from Supercell that I spent for years. Wish you happy play!
    Good luck on your journey to recover monies you spent on Hay Day.
    Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI

Quote Originally Posted by Lily77 View Post
    Ja, I am frustrated with the situation as Supercell cannot find a solution. Legal action = why would it be a threat? It is a mechanism that anyone who thinks there is "wrong-doing" and must be addressed can have recourse to (even for a silly game) and it is my choice. There are people who have spent quite amount of money for this game and they can hardly access their games for a long time due to crashing etc. (this platform is not representative). So, if you can swallow or normalize continuous problems, false advertising, unfairness etc. towards the users, it is your choice. I have already quitted after the last incident I am just waiting for the decision on if and how much I will be able to receive from Supercell that I spent for years. Wish you happy play!
    Whilst im sorry that what has happened to you in the game could upset you this much, I still fail to see your point. It actually is simple. We play the game. Some of us decide on our own and as per our own decision to spend real cash on the game. SC then developes the game and introduces new things. For which THEY HAVE NEVER undertook an obligation NOT to introduce towards the players. Some of the players enjoy the new developments. Some dont and they either adapt their game or stop playing. In any case, those who are so unhappy with the new moments in the game, stop investing real cash in it i suppose and stop playing. I totally fail to understand how you could possibly assume that you could hold SC responsible and stand your case in any legal forum. As for the glitches, every game has those I believe. And if u invest your time and cash in the game while you are aware of those glitches, it is the result of your own decision and SC has nothing to be held liable for.

I personally was not happy at all with some new things SC introduced. Therefore i have adapted my game to the level i still find enjoyable. If that ever changes, obviously i will stop playing.

When SC made this game, noone ever promised to players that the game will never have any glitches or that specific issues you may not enjoy will not be introduced.

I have played this game for years now and have witnessed tons of times when SC made great efforts to fix the glitches we had at the time.
    Last edited by ninagrozdanovic; January 30th, 2021 at 11:35 AM.

I have played this game for years now and have witnessed tons of times when SC made zero effort to fix glitches that continue to linger for seemingly forever.

Whilst I'm sorry to say nina, it's actually very simple. Lily points out issues that have been around for YEARS...go ahead and fix those, Super Cell. When new ones come up, fix those, and we'll be patient.

There are several ways other farms can find yours, and yes they can be annoying and aggravating. If you truly think you have a bot follower simply stop selling in your stand for a few days and it'll move on.

However, if you are helping other farmers, they have the ability to come to your farm and buy from your shop even if they're not a friend or follower.
    If you do global events, other farms can and do find you on the leaderboard, recent board and will come to your farm and buy from "raid" your shop. The answer there is either don't play in the global events or don't put things in your shop during them you'll mind being taken.
    Lastly I have discovered there's often a lapse of time in someone following you and them showing up in your friend book. It can be confusing and annoying.

Can anyone explain me why gorillas eat wheat bundles and not bananas and peanuts that we have in the farm?
    FL: 177
    TL: 56
    Trade only through In-game friends tag: #RYPCG8V
    Higher level buys first always works fine

Quote Originally Posted by Wwwildcat View Post
    Can anyone explain me why gorillas eat wheat bundles and not bananas and peanuts that we have in the farm?
    Probably because the coders thought it was “too hard” to program in another food path. Maybe they thought it would upset the “balance of the game.” Who knows. Not much in this game is close to real life anyway. LOL.

Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by DHMcD View Post
    Probably because the coders thought it was “too hard” to program in another food path. Maybe they thought it would upset the “balance of the game.” Who knows. Not much in this game is close to real life anyway. LOL.
    My hypothesis is Hay Day gorillas eat wheat bundles because they are unlocked at a lower level than bananas and peanuts.

Let's go to the HD Wiki and check out the levels.

Wheat bundles unlocks at Reputation Level 3.
    https://hayday.fandom.com/wiki/Wheat_Bundle

Banana unlocks at Experience Level 88.
    https://hayday.fandom.com/wiki/Banana

Peanut unlocks at Experience Level 62.
    https://hayday.fandom.com/wiki/Peanuts

I don't know about anyone else, but since Sanctuary Animals are available randomly, if I had unlocked the gorilla when I was below 62, I might be slightly annoyed if I'm unable to feed my gorilla until I unlocked the peanuts at 62.

Thankfully, wheat bundles are available to make very early in the game after we unlocked the Town.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; February 2nd, 2021 at 06:50 PM.
    Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI