Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Food Bot and Incompetent Supercell

Trainee

Food Bot and Incompetent Supercell

Hello,

I have two food bots on my feeder farm. They are taking certain food in a second from my stand that I was to give to my main farms (e.g., apple juice, jams - I am not sure if it relates to time how much is needed for a certain food because they are even taking hot chocolate which is quite short to make).

This is not only frustrating, but stealing my money because I am feeding my other farms that I have poured money into them.

Supercell: While cutting down barn & silo expansion to 80 per day, you have solved NO problem. Here it is: bots stealing food, and I am not the only one.

You are talking about fair play. What fair play? Which problems has Supercell solved? Crashing? Bots? Resetting personal train? Improperly functioning farm pass? Nada! For months, NO solution has been introduced and end-users are still advertised as if the game is perfectly functioning. In addition, there is one representative in this form for Hay Day from Supercell who cannot even provide proper information. So, we cannot even be informed when a problem will be fixed for sure where we must be informed. This is the value that Supercell gives to its players & end-users.

In addition to bots, the game is full of bugs (if I make a list, it will be a long list). Instead of getting money in your pockets, without deserving it, via e.g., improperly functioning farm pass etc., solve the concrete problems. Otherwise, Supercell will be subject of a legal dispute starting with the consumer ombudsman (note: such disputes are public) - ask your legal team of the possibilities of this, they will inform you: Supercell is in breach of its own EULA in its simplest term.

Solve the problems! Deserve the money that we pay you - do not steal from us for a game that cannot function properly!
    Last edited by Lily77; January 25th, 2021 at 05:16 AM.

Lol.

(10 char)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily77 View Post
    Hello,

I have two food bots on my feeder farm. They are taking certain food in a second from my stand that I was to give to my main farms (e.g., apple juice, jams - I am not sure if it relates to time how much is needed for a certain food because they are even taking hot chocolate which is quite short to make).

This is not only frustrating, but stealing my money because I am feeding my other farms that I have poured money into them.

Supercell: While cutting down barn & silo expansion to 80 per day, you have solved NO problem. Here it is: bots stealing food, and I am not the only one.

You are talking about fair play. What fair play? Which problems has Supercell solved? Crashing? Bots? Resetting personal train? Improperly functioning farm pass? Nada! For months, NO solution has been introduced and end-users are still advertised as if the game is perfectly functioning. In addition, there is one representative in this form for Hay Day from Supercell who cannot even provide proper information. So, we cannot even be informed when a problem will be fixed for sure where we must be informed. This is the value that Supercell gives to its players & end-users.

In addition to bots, the game is full of bugs (if I make a list, it will be a long list). Instead of getting money in your pockets, without deserving it, via e.g., improperly functioning farm pass etc., solve the concrete problems. Otherwise, Supercell will be subject of a legal dispute starting with the consumer ombudsman (note: such disputes are public) - ask your legal team of the possibilities of this, they will inform you: Supercell is in breach of its own EULA in its simplest term.

Solve the problems! Deserve the money that we pay you - do not steal from us for a game that cannot function properly!
    Alright i got same problem after last update.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    Lol.
    I really do not want to sound mean but I am sorry I truly cannot see anything funny. I have a few friends and all of them are my farms. Despite this, "invisible" 2 farms are receiving certain food whenever I put on my stand for my other farms (quantity & price does not matter). How could these 2 farms find my feeder farm? How can they receive food from my stand while I do not see any other farm following me or my friend? More importantly: to what extent is the privacy of my account protected? I am on IOS and had bought the farm pass for my feeder farm to level up. As the situation it is, who is going to guarantee that these "invisible" "ghost" farms will not access my Apple ID and/or relevant information? No one. In addition to frustration caused by stolen food, I hope you can see the danger (risk) of also your information being "stolen".
    Last edited by Lily77; January 25th, 2021 at 01:08 PM.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Players can’t see your account or personal data just because they’re buying from you or visiting your farm. Not sure how they would unless you posted it on your farm or shared it publicly or with other farms. That being said, other farms can find you via the leaderboard, last helpers tab, and event boards. They can also find you via NH chat if they were in your NH. Perhaps they found you via one of those ways.
    Come join the new unofficial Hay Day forum: https://justhayday.boards.net/

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovehayday View Post
    Players can’t see your account or personal data just because they’re buying from you or visiting your farm. Not sure how they would unless you posted it on your farm or shared it publicly or with other farms. That being said, other farms can find you via the leaderboard, last helpers tab, and event boards. They can also find you via NH chat if they were in your NH. Perhaps they found you via one of those ways.
    Thanks for the reply. Under normal conditions and in principle, no one is not supposed to see my account and/or to access my personal data (also, I do not give any information anywhere). However, this is not a "normal condition". Very likely food bots (?) They have found my farm without helping anyone and without me being a part of a NH for that feeder farm, I am not on any board. Corrected: I sold items on my stand but simple stuff (e.g., wheat, soybeans etc. as I make and keep food for my main farms).
    I am not expert in bots. I suppose you are also not an expert on bots (?) so you are also not at the best place to know for sure which information bots can access. There is only one entity that can clarify to what extent a user's personal data is protected: completely silent and useless Supercell. One of the main reasons why I am starting a dispute against Supercell.
    Last edited by Lily77; January 26th, 2021 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Correction

Pro Member
    Have you never sold anything in the paper. Never helped another farm? Never participated in any event... boat, helping etc.

When you look at your friends book... do you have any followers or have you followed anyone?

Trying to think of other ways you may have gotten on a list....

It seems you are extremely frustrated with the issues you are facing. If you feel it is that bad, is it not simpler to just quit playing, rather then threatening legal action? I know we are all sometimes upset about those parts of the game that we do not like or find fair, but after all, it is your - and only your - choice, whether you will be playing and whether you will be spending real cash on the game.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by ninagrozdanovic View Post
    It seems you are extremely frustrated with the issues you are facing. If you feel it is that bad, is it not simpler to just quit playing, rather then threatening legal action? I know we are all sometimes upset about those parts of the game that we do not like or find fair, but after all, it is your - and only your - choice, whether you will be playing and whether you will be spending real cash on the game.
    Ja, I am frustrated with the situation as Supercell cannot find a solution. Legal action = why would it be a threat? It is a mechanism that anyone who thinks there is "wrong-doing" and must be addressed can have recourse to (even for a silly game) and it is my choice. There are people who have spent quite amount of money for this game and they can hardly access their games for a long time due to crashing etc. (this platform is not representative). So, if you can swallow or normalize continuous problems, false advertising, unfairness etc. towards the users, it is your choice. I have already quitted after the last incident I am just waiting for the decision on if and how much I will be able to receive from Supercell that I spent for years. Wish you happy play!

Centennial Club
    Have you checked, if someone is following your baby farm? If they do that, they always have 'access' to your farm. You can block specific farms from following your farm.