Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Increase the maximum amount of cheap potions in the TH from 5 to 10

Fresh Spawn

Increase the maximum amount of cheap potions in the TH from 5 to 10

After the most recent update in the game, training potion started to appear in daily deals less than before. It would make our life much easier if we could keep 10 training potions instead of 5.

Forum Superstar
    Why would it make life easier? Why, if you're not using them regularly, would 10 be better than 5?

This idea does nothing to solve your problem. The underlying problem is the frequency with which the training potion appears in the trader deals, yet you're proposing additional storage space to hold them in your magic item storage. That does nothing to increase the frequency of training potion offers so there is no correlation here.
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 25 |

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    This idea does nothing to solve your problem. The underlying problem is the frequency with which the training potion appears in the trader deals, yet you're proposing additional storage space to hold them in your magic item storage. That does nothing to increase the frequency of training potion offers so there is no correlation here.
    Well, it's either you make daily trader to sell training potions more frequent or you make your magic item capacity bigger. So we can store more.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Qsshole View Post
    Well, it's either you make daily trader to sell training potions more frequent or you make your magic item capacity bigger. So we can store more.
    Why though? If you have 5 and have not used them, why do you need space for 10?

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    Why though? If you have 5 and have not used them, why do you need space for 10?
    On TH 13, where everything costs a lot and you got 4 heroes to upgrade, you need to farm a lot more than on any other TH lvl. Which means you need more training potions to keep up your farm. Average upgrade time on th 13 being 2 weeks during which you can't upgrade anything because all of your builders are busy on other things. You would love to be able to buy extra training potions during that time.

Please think about what others have noted. There are two sides of the equation, consumption is how often you use a potion within a given time frame, and production is how often you gain that potion (Trader, Clan Games, event reward, etc.). Storage (how many are saved up within that same time period) is the difference between the two. If consumption is equal to, or greater than, production, then by definition, the net difference is zero, or negative. Hence, nothing to store.

You stated that production has decreased (offered less via Trader). If consumption remained constant, then it results in less, not more to store.

Forum Superstar
    On TH 13, where everything costs a lot and you got 4 heroes to upgrade, you need to farm a lot more than on any other TH lvl. Which means you need more training potions to keep up your farm. Average upgrade time on th 13 being 2 weeks during which you can't upgrade anything because all of your builders are busy on other things. You would love to be able to buy extra training potions during that time.
    Nice answer. It's not the answer to my question though.

My guess is that you want an extra 5 potions, in reserve, so you can farm more easily after every update? If so, you didn't make that clear in your OP or subsequent posts.

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwhole View Post
    After the most recent update in the game, training potion started to appear in daily deals less than before. It would make our life much easier if we could keep 10 training potions instead of 5.

I strongly agree. I have accounts in high level and low level clans. Accounts in high level clans receive an abundance of CWL medals that buy more potions than are wanted. Accounts in low level clans notice that these things, CWL, and clan games, are not for them.

For low level accounts, mainly TH5-8, but also some rushed TH9-10, and all semi-active, in a barely to semi active clan, the game rewards are not worth the effort.

At a minimum, there should be a green training potion in tier 1. Which there is, but make it more. These potions merely enable the few active players to achieve tier 1.

Low level semi-active accounts don't really care about blue builder potions or research potions, as they are far more likely to be short of resources than builder or lab time.

They do of course love pink resource potions, direct resources, and gems.

Real tangible-enjoyment reward comes from purple power potions and orange hero potions (for TH7+). I think there should be more of these in tiers 2-3.

Another thing neglected for low level accounts is builder base gold and elixir. As a rule, I have noticed, genuine low level players (not second accounts) have very low level builder bases, and I am sure they would respond well to a nice builder base resource reward.

Keep in mind that low level players get nothing from CWL except humiliation. Give them more stuff that high level accounts burn already, builder resources, and play-enhancement potions (green and purple especially). My high level accounts, they rarely have use for purple potions, but it makes a huge difference down low.

Quote Originally Posted by George1971 View Post
    I strongly agree. I have accounts in high level and low level clans. Accounts in high level clans receive an abundance of CWL medals that buy more potions than are wanted. Accounts in low level clans notice that these things, CWL, and clan games, are not for them.

For low level accounts, mainly TH5-8, but also some rushed TH9-10, and all semi-active, in a barely to semi active clan, the game rewards are not worth the effort.

At a minimum, there should be a green training potion in tier 1. Which there is, but make it more. These potions merely enable the few active players to achieve tier 1.

Low level semi-active accounts don't really care about blue builder potions or research potions, as they are far more likely to be short of resources than builder or lab time.

They do of course love pink resource potions, direct resources, and gems.

Real tangible-enjoyment reward comes from purple power potions and orange hero potions (for TH7+). I think there should be more of these in tiers 2-3.

Another thing neglected for low level accounts is builder base gold and elixir. As a rule, I have noticed, genuine low level players (not second accounts) have very low level builder bases, and I am sure they would respond well to a nice builder base resource reward.

Keep in mind that low level players get nothing from CWL except humiliation. Give them more stuff that high level accounts burn already, builder resources, and play-enhancement potions (green and purple especially). My high level accounts, they rarely have use for purple potions, but it makes a huge difference down low.
    The op wants to be able to hold more while you are wanting to get more of a lot in clan games. Kind of different. Regardless, basically your idea is full up games rewards with junk for me. And with two potions I think shouldn't exist- hero and power potions. You want decent troops and heroes, earn them.
    Last edited by Piper139; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:37 AM.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22