Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Builder Base mode: Invasion

Is this basically experiencing a maxed level BH battle, without having to go through upgrading your own BH?

Quote Originally Posted by blazeaxel View Post
    That's why i said That the match making should be like normal clan wars, by measuring the player strength. Also, I think making a max BH 9 will be best , as if your base is good, it cannot be three starred easily.
    Noice, but I think the base should be more of an in-game built base. The base is built by the game it self. It will be more fair in my opinion as the players will not know where the traps are and what weaknesses the base has. There is gonna be an AMA hosted by Darian on the r/clash of clans subreddit at Tuesday the 26th at 5 PM GMT. You cud totally suggest this cool game feature for the bh in the AMA! Also (just realized this after I had sent the comment) maybe the players cud attack the base with max bh 9 level troops?
    Last edited by Octoberbroelite; January 25th, 2021 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cupholder View Post
    Is this basically experiencing a maxed level BH battle, without having to go through upgrading your own BH?
    yes kinda, with your clan in too.

Quote Originally Posted by Octoberbroelite View Post
    Noice, but I think the base should be more of an in-game built base. The base is built by the game it self. It will be more fair in my opinion as the players will not know where the traps are and what weaknesses the base has. There is gonna be an AMA hosted by Darian on the r/clash of clans subreddit at Tuesday the 26th at 5 PM GMT. You cud totally suggest this cool game feature for the bh in the AMA! Also (just realized this after I had sent the comment) maybe the players cud attack the base with max bh 9 level troops?
    That's a great idea,i will try to attend that