Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: New Builder Base mode: Invasion

  1. #1
    Senior Member blazeaxel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    A planet which orbits a star.
    Posts
    225

    New Builder Base mode: Invasion

    Hello
    This idea is like a supplement for clan wars in the builder base, which maybe is way more fun!
    1. We choose a few builders from our clan,maybe five
    2. We search for another clan
    3. On the preparation day, all the builders focus on making one maxed out bh9 base(not like a mega base). Only the builders can change the base, the spectators cannot
    3. On the battle day, all the clanmates attack with their armies on the opponent’s base. Their main goal, to secure the maximum stars and percentages.
    4. Then, the war is won based on who has the most stars and percentage. The winning clan will get clan XP, maybe a reward like loot or magic items.

    I think this will be a cool new addition to the builder base, making many more players play it.

  2. #2
    Forum Superstar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3,228
    How does point #3 work?

  3. #3
    Senior Member blazeaxel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    A planet which orbits a star.
    Posts
    225
    People attack the base individually. Unlike the mega base idea. You just attack the base, and try to secure the maximum stars and percentages you can. I think for this to work, the matchmaking will have to be similar to clan wars.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by blazeaxel View Post
    People attack the base individually. Unlike the mega base idea. You just attack the base, and try to secure the maximum stars and percentages you can. I think for this to work, the matchmaking will have to be similar to clan wars.
    But the higher bh level folks are obviously gonna have an unfair advantage right? Maybe make it so that only Bh9s or 8s can access this system of the game. Like only th6s and above can do clan games. Also, I didn't really understand the making of a maxed bh9 base during preparation day, cud you specify more on the subject? Btw, it's a great idea in my opinion. Summat to do apart from endless 24/7 battles in Bh.

  5. #5
    Forum Superstar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3,228
    Quote Originally Posted by blazeaxel View Post
    People attack the base individually. Unlike the mega base idea. You just attack the base, and try to secure the maximum stars and percentages you can. I think for this to work, the matchmaking will have to be similar to clan wars.
    Attack what base; how is it built; by whom; who's in charge? Most importantly, what happens if one or more clanmates don't get involved in the build (and/or attack) process?

    Details OP, details. Telling us the clan builds a base & the clan attacks the opponents' base does not tell us how the process works. What safeguards, if any, are there to overcome less than 100% participation?

  6. #6
    Senior Member blazeaxel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    A planet which orbits a star.
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by Octoberbroelite View Post
    But the higher bh level folks are obviously gonna have an unfair advantage right? Maybe make it so that only Bh9s or 8s can access this system of the game. Like only th6s and above can do clan games. Also, I didn't really understand the making of a maxed bh9 base during preparation day, cud you specify more on the subject? Btw, it's a great idea in my opinion. Summat to do apart from endless 24/7 battles in Bh.
    That's why i said That the match making should be like normal clan wars, by measuring the player strength. Also, I think making a max BH 9 will be best , as if your base is good, it cannot be three starred easily.
    Last edited by blazeaxel; January 24th, 2021 at 03:34 PM.

  7. #7
    Senior Member blazeaxel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    A planet which orbits a star.
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    Attack what base; how is it built; by whom; who's in charge? Most importantly, what happens if one or more clanmates don't get involved in the build (and/or attack) process?

    Details OP, details. Telling us the clan builds a base & the clan attacks the opponents' base does not tell us how the process works. What safeguards, if any, are there to overcome less than 100% participation?
    The base is built by all the players participating. They can change the base if they want to.
    For example, i take 5 players with me in the gamemode. I make the base during the preparation day. Now, the people i took can modify, or recreate the base. Like Clan war leagues,you have to have 100 percent participation. You can still win, by making more stars and percentages , but you will be at a disadvantage.

  8. #8
    Forum Superstar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3,228
    Quote Originally Posted by blazeaxel View Post
    The base is built by all the players participating. They can change the base if they want to.
    For example, i take 5 players with me in the gamemode. I make the base during the preparation day. Now, the people i took can modify, or recreate the base. Like Clan war leagues,you have to have 100 percent participation. You can still win, by making more stars and percentages , but you will be at a disadvantage.
    Sorry, but this is still far too vague. I still have no clear idea as to how this would actually work.

    How, exactly, do you and your clanmates build the base? Who decides what goes where? If a clanmate doesn't show up (for the build) is it an automatic loss?

    How much fun would it be for a clan to actually build a base & be awarded a win because the opponents didn't complete theirs?

  9. #9
    Forum Hero Phoenix1027's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Land
    Posts
    7,892
    I proposed a similar idea last year, though I went into far more detail and I think solved a lot of the flaws that the previous posters are pointing out in your idea. Here's the link: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...3-Kingdom-Wars
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; January 24th, 2021 at 04:35 PM.
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 25 |

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    67
    For me it's clear. The clanmates can build the base, of course they have to communicate. It's enough if one player builds the base. The only point to think about is what happens if nobody builds a base.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •