Results 1 to 10 of 10

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No battles to max

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    65

    No battles to max

    I started two days ago a new account and won't do any normal PvP battles with it. The only things I do is training battles. I still think about taking part in CWs but I'm not sure yet. I'm curious to see in which trophy region it will end.

  2. #2
    Senior Member WorldDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    497
    Your progress will be extremely slow... Id consider doing wars for sure (maybe even FWA wars).

    Interesting project still, good luck :-)

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Bito1 View Post
    I started two days ago a new account and won't do any normal PvP battles with it. The only things I do is training battles. I still think about taking part in CWs but I'm not sure yet. I'm curious to see in which trophy region it will end.
    Depends on your base design. My th8s stick around gold3. Th9s around gold1/2. Th10 crystal3. Th11 crystal2 (early th11 though).

    Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

  4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Bito1 View Post
    I started two days ago a new account and won't do any normal PvP battles with it. The only things I do is training battles. I still think about taking part in CWs but I'm not sure yet. I'm curious to see in which trophy region it will end.
    Assuming you mean multiplayer, not PvP (that only happens in Builder base), if you don't do any, you will not move in trophies until the base i8s strong enough to often get defences against the new players. I doubt it will ever go above Bronze even then, because you will only gain trophies when somebody attacks you for zero stars.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Assuming you mean multiplayer, not PvP (that only happens in Builder base), if you don't do any, you will not move in trophies until the base i8s strong enough to often get defences against the new players. I doubt it will ever go above Bronze even then, because you will only gain trophies when somebody attacks you for zero stars.
    With PvP I mean every battle against other real players. I will see it. Right now I'm TH4 with 210 trophies.

    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Depends on your base design. My th8s stick around gold3. Th9s around gold1/2. Th10 crystal3. Th11 crystal2 (early th11 though).
    Yes but that's with attacking.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Bito1 View Post
    Yes but that's with attacking.
    No, I read your post that I replied to. That is without attacking. There are a lot of players out there who don't attack in multiplayer at all with some of their accounts.
    Last edited by 2222; January 23rd, 2021 at 09:34 PM.

    Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    No, I read your post that I replied to. That is without attacking. There are a lot of players out there who don't attack in multiplayer at all with some of their accounts.
    Ah ok. I didn't think that there are many people doing this.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Bito1 View Post
    Ah ok. I didn't think that there are many people doing this.
    It would be very uncommon for players with just one or two accounts. Some players have 20 or even 50 or more accounts. I have 10 accounts. On 6 of them the only attack I do is once per month I intentionally lose one attack on the first day just to get a league badge so our clan page doesn't look bad. On one other I do the same thing, but there are times I have to lose one or two more attacks in clan games so I can complete one task since that one doesn't have a builder base. The other three accounts I have in legends.

    Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

  9. #9
    Forum Superstar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Bito1 View Post
    I started two days ago a new account and won't do any normal PvP battles with it. The only things I do is training battles. I still think about taking part in CWs but I'm not sure yet. I'm curious to see in which trophy region it will end.
    I had a maxed base settle in low Champs last summer. It didn't get raided much once it got there.

    ---

    Have you given much thought to how long this account will take to max? You have 8 years of content to catch up with & you won't be operating at anything approaching optimal.

    Good luck.

  10. #10
    Forum Contender joshsgrandad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    NE England, UK.
    Posts
    4,799
    Quote Originally Posted by Bito1 View Post
    Ah ok. I didn't think that there are many people doing this.
    As 2222 says, there are many players with several accounts.
    I have 31 accounts, ranging from a 13 and think I still have one at TH3 in the dormant clan.
    On many of those accounts, I only tend to them if I have them on the war roster..
    Spend what I have during prep day, then rinse/repeat for each one.
    I havent a clue what trophy range they are at.. I never push any account, simply farm resources.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •