Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: War Match Ups?

Quote Originally Posted by 555555 View Post
    My clan tag is #GP9P8R2G
    A small part of your issue may be from going th13 all the way to th7. A tighter spread like th8 or th9 might help a little. However, the main issue is your th13s are very rushed. Rushing ahead like that has always been bad for classic war matches. It helps you for CWL but not classic war. You’re going to mostly see th13s on the other side and they often won’t be as rushed as your clan. At least 10 of the 14 th13s in your last war have very low heroes that we would not put in our classic wars. They are going to be a disadvantage for you in classic war (CWL is different).
    Last edited by 2222; January 24th, 2021 at 04:34 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Yes tighter spread helps in normal wars as we get more even wars. Agreed that many th13 are rushed. Been trying to help them fix the rush.

Yes tighter spread helps in normal wars as we get more even wars. Agreed that many th13 are rushed. Been trying to help them fix the rush.
    First advice is.. If 2222 posts, take notice.. I do.

To be fair, if you use regular war simply to expose players to war, then most anything is good..
    Rushing an account to 13 then back filling is always better for CWL since it is unweighted, and each individual account increases power at an accelerated rate, as opposed to grinding a balanced base for regular war.

Looking at your roster, half of the accounts are top hall in your last war, with most of the rest being either 12 or 11..
    I would agree that when you dont use any lower halls it will look better, because with your breakdown, anything below an 11 is simply making up the numbers, and wont have any influence on the war whatsoever, either with the spin or war day itself.

The accounts themselves dont appear to be overly rushed, other than we prioritise heroes with our upgrade plan..
    But this will only add to the reason why you do get overmatched on a regular basis..
    I doubt you are sufficiently rushed so that you get a rusher clan as your opponent.

If your war log isnt an issue for yourselves, then I would just continue as is, and it will improve naturally as those accounts grow..
    If you were to be looking for a nice war log, then a lot of the usual accounts would need to be disappointed for a while till they catch up.

BTW.. Apologise to GH for me..
    I inadvertently pressed on invite instead of visit when scanning the accounts..
    I am not in the business of poaching someone else's players lol.
    Have fun.

There is nothing wrong with not caring too much about your classic war record and focusing instead on CWL and maxing out as fast as possible. Strategically rushing those th13s can help both of those. Because we do care about war record in my clan, we have several th13s that take part in CWL but are not in our classic wars. Low heroes make it very hard to get high % 2 stars and 3 stars against advanced th13s, which is needed to win in classic wars.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

by what i have heard and read, it all depends on the league your clan is in. from my personal experience running 30v30 gets u mis matched. id run a 15v15. war weight does not affect cwl matchups by the way, just pure luck if u get a good match in the current league uj are in

Quote Originally Posted by Adenoid View Post
    by what i have heard and read, it all depends on the league your clan is in. from my personal experience running 30v30 gets u mis matched. id run a 15v15. war weight does not affect cwl matchups by the way, just pure luck if u get a good match in the current league uj are in
    The terms you use here confuse the issue. The CWL league you are in has absolutely nothing to do with classic war matching, which is what OP is talking about. Yes, in classic war matching the war size you choose can impact it because if you choose one of the most popular sizes, such as 15v15, it is easier for the matchmaker to find a clan like your own to match you with.