Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How to get back my leadership?

Fresh Spawn

How to get back my leadership?

Long ago I'm running a clan called Terific Monster (#GPLRCPQV), only few months before my leadership changed to one of my clanmates, please supercell or someone help me I want my leadership back....
    Creating a clan and make it to lvl10 is not easy thing to do, how could you possibly changed to another person, even if the player didn't play for a while, then why don't you sell dead bases to some others players, do you guys think it's fair to give one's leadership to give away , Please I beg you supercell I want my Clan back... My heart breaks when I see I'm no longer leader of my clan😭😭

To answer the title...ask the current leader to give it back.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by rcfane View Post
    Long ago I'm running a clan called Terific Monster (#GPLRCPQV), only few months before my leadership changed to one of my clanmates, please supercell or someone help me I want my leadership back....
    Creating a clan and make it to lvl10 is not easy thing to do, how could you possibly changed to another person, even if the player didn't play for a while,
    Because the clan members have a right to have leadership. You weren't providing it.

Prior to this being implemented, there were dozens of threads here requesting ways to get rid of inactive leaders.

then why don't you sell dead bases to some others players,
    Utterly irrelevant.

Though they do have the right to delete any village where the player hasn't logged on for 180 days.

do you guys think it's fair to give one's leadership to give away
    Absolutely. If you can't even log on for at least three months.

, Please I beg you supercell I want my Clan back... My heart breaks when I see I'm no longer leader of my clan����
    And your clan membrrs hearts were probably breaking to have no leader.

If the current leader won't give it back, then you will not get it back.

I was in this position ayear ago. But not from inactivity of clash but inactivity in my clan. As things were getting slow I joined another clan to be be more active in war. I had left my sons account as the leader. I left the clan for about 6 months and then returned. At that time the leadership then had already been passed on to a coleader because my son was not playing. The new leader was not very active either. I expected it to come back to me after 3 months. When it did not I realized the leader was occasionally logging on but not attacking and not chatting. Just collecting resources probably. I rebuilt the clan as coleader. Eventually the leader saw my posts and made me leader again. No complaints here. The system was working as intended.
    Level 226 | TH13 | 2775 war stars | clan C9R2GLC
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...anks-in-Forums Forum Ranks
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...es-Compilation
    I want to be Mayor of Dawnbreak City

Quote Originally Posted by tinman610 View Post
    I was in this position ayear ago. But not from inactivity of clash but inactivity in my clan. As things were getting slow I joined another clan to be be more active in war. I had left my sons account as the leader. I left the clan for about 6 months and then returned. At that time the leadership then had already been passed on to a coleader because my son was not playing. The new leader was not very active either. I expected it to come back to me after 3 months. When it did not I realized the leader was occasionally logging on but not attacking and not chatting. Just collecting resources probably. I rebuilt the clan as coleader. Eventually the leader saw my posts and made me leader again. No complaints here. The system was working as intended.
    What a honest guy who gave back leadership to you,such people are very rare to find.

Only make people you can trust a coleader
    Level 226 | TH13 | 2775 war stars | clan C9R2GLC
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...anks-in-Forums Forum Ranks
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...es-Compilation
    I want to be Mayor of Dawnbreak City

New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by tinman610 View Post
    Only make people you can trust a coleader
    If there are no coleaders in the clan then an elder too can become a leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    If there are no coleaders in the clan then an elder too can become a leader.
    But his reply was in context to the post he answered..

Yes, an elder would assume the leader position if no active co leaders were present..
    But in a clan that has some organisation, then the normal structure would always contain a few active co's.

And as he said, "only make people you trust co leader".. Hence the reason he regained leadership.
    Of course, the leader needs to have been worthy of his position originally for anyone to hand back the badge.

So kudos to tinman610.. He is obviously a competent leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    If the current leader won't give it back, then you will not get it back.
    And, let me add, they would be insane to give it back to you unless there was a very good reason you stopped playing and they could be assured it wouldn't happen again. You abandoned the clan once already, why should they risk it happening again?

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images | War Base Order

Quote Originally Posted by rcfane View Post
    Creating a clan and make it to lvl10 is not easy thing to do, how could you possibly changed to another person, even if the player didn't play for a while, then why don't you sell dead bases to some others players, do you guys think it's fair to give one's leadership to give away , Please I beg you supercell I want my Clan back... My heart breaks when I see I'm no longer leader of my clan
    SC created a process where the senior most CO gets to be leader if leader doesnt log on for a certain number of days. I want to say its a couple of months. People die, get sick, or just quit the game. That leaves a clan leaderless and in the lerch. Usually your best players bail anyways.

My primary base is in a clan where leader has changed 4 times. In each case the previous leader handed it off to someone else as they couldnt be as active or as interested as they used to be.