Thread: Lost achievements

Lost achievements

My generous neighbor achievement task reset. Shows I have not completed any, but had that done months ago. Anyone else had this happen?
    Last edited by sierramike; January 23rd, 2021 at 02:00 AM.

This issue has been reported with some reports dating back to November, I believe.

some who completed the generous neighbour achievement had it reset to zero and some who hadn’t completed (I was a little short) now show zero.

I’m not sure how they can fix it, but the messed up bingo achievement rendered achievements meaningless to me personally.
    Farm 144
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 40
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    This issue has been reported with some reports dating back to November, I believe.

some who completed the generous neighbour achievement had it reset to zero and some who hadn’t completed (I was a little short) now show zero.

I’m not sure how they can fix it, but the messed up bingo achievement rendered achievements meaningless to me personally.
    Everyone who is online while the last task for a bingo line is finished, gets credit. Even those not in the derby.

Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    Quote Originally Posted by TempleofDog View Post
    Everyone who is online while the last task for a bingo line is finished, gets credit. Even those not in the derby.
    Shouldnt it be everyone in the NH in the derby, regardless of whether they are online or not?
    Last edited by MommySnooks; January 24th, 2021 at 03:13 AM.

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by MommySnooks View Post
    W

Shouldnt it be everyone in the NH in the derby, regardless of whether they are online or not?
    what happened with the bingo achievement, was that bingo lines were not counting initially.

When the fix came, non derby doers were getting the achievement, so my second farm in a different hood got the achievement before my big farm in spite of never having participated in a bingo derby.

so I think ToG means everyone in the hood instead of “not online”
    Last edited by WussyPuss; January 24th, 2021 at 03:42 AM.
    Farm 144
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 40
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    Okay, thanks for explaining. That is odd.

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja

Last derby bingo lines were not added. 😡i dont know where to report it now. 🥺

Centennial Club
    I got no points in either of the last 2 bingo derbies 😡 AND my generous neighbor has reset 😡 AND they are the only achievements that I havenít finished (even though I have actually finished them)🤬🤬

I also lost my 2 generous neighbour achievements and posted this months ago - I’m hoping this is corrected for all of us in the Spring update - whenever that drops
    Farm 287 - Town 95
    Barn 15,200 - Silo 14,050
    kik: perky76

I also lost my 2 generous neighbour achievement s and have reported this bug to the support also but so far nothing has been done regarding this matter. Please post a reply, in case any of you finds a solution to this.