Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Has anyone had this Bingo Derby Task?

Has anyone had this Bingo Derby Task?

Just curious... I know I should have probably posted in Derby Talk but it doesn't seem very active.

https://ibb.co/109LQrY

I have this one that completes 2 lines & deleted a shed load of tasks already.
    That'll be my bingo achievement completed then.

I've had one pop up for 200 odd, I was tempted to take it but it's my last task so I'll be using 10 diamonds for it and if I'm gonna do that, I'd rather it be a max task for the extra horseshoe rewards.

Centennial Club
    We have had it, but, you finished a line so your bingo is over, to get 3 lines you need horisontal, vertical and diagonal, with the connecting task as your last task.

Quote Originally Posted by Idamus View Post
    We have had it, but, you finished a line so your bingo is over, to get 3 lines you need horisontal, vertical and diagonal, with the connecting task as your last task.
    Oh great, so there is hope!

Pretty sure they changed that a while back, you can now complete the three lines any time

Edited* from Hay Day Wiki:

Strategy tips - You can complete 3 lines in any method: horizontal, vertical, or diagonal. As of the Fall 2018 update, the game no longer ends when the first bingo line is completed. You can complete one line at a time, if you wish, to score all 3 lines.

However, keep in mind each player can do only the usual 9 tasks (10 tasks with spending diamonds) and this can limit how many bingo lines you can complete if you don't plan carefully. For Reward Bingo derbies, each completed bingo line gives you one extra reward column, so you might wish to go for the maximum three bingo lines and possibly forfeit ending in the top three places in the derby.
    Last edited by sj1719; January 22nd, 2021 at 11:40 PM. Reason: New info

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by sj1719 View Post
    Oh great, so there is hope!

Pretty sure they changed that a while back, you can now complete the three lines any time
    Just to confirm that there is no longer the requirement to connect the lines/rows/columns. Three separate bingos will work.

Good luck!

Hay Day level 200 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Centennial Club
    Really? Guess my hood didn’t get that memo, we’ll have to try one day. Thanks. And in that case, good luck sj

Really? Guess my hood didn’t get that memo, we’ll have to try one day. Thanks. And in that case, good luck sj
    Yep! Really. You can get any 3 lines, and you do not need a connecting task either.

Our NH starts off doing only bingo tasks for full points. It soon becomes apparent if we will need to take on a long and arduous task like goat milk, or if there might be a task(s) that we can prep for should it come up.
    Level 170
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    now 148/150
    🐝 kind. 🤗

It happened! https://ibb.co/zFHJP4J

I was getting a little impatient but glad it turned up!