Thread: Level 41 Active Player Looking for a new neighbourhood

Fresh Spawn

Level 41 Active Player Looking for a new neighbourhood

Iím a level 41 active player looking for a new neighbourhood.

Hi me and my daughter were in a clan that kicked her for doing 8 instead of 9 tasks one week. We have started are own neighbourhood and are looking for new players who don’t take this too seriously. We are still active but we don’t have a hissy if you don’t finish all your tasks. You are welcome to join

Oh What Farm
    #YGRVU2RY

About the hood
    - The hood is now up to 18 hoodies
    - Levels ranging from 170 to 13.
    - International hoodies (indonesia, Italy, and Australia), but the majority is USA.
    - Hood is close to exclusive in expansion materials (Shop Local!)
    - Stable hood. Many have stayed in the hood.
    - An online farming neighborhood. We like to have fun, joke around and giggle a lot!
    - A mix of chatter boxes (especially one) and silent types.

Derby:
    - All non-diamond tasks are requested. The diamond task isnt mandatory.
    - Competitive, but casual. Tasks under 300 are trashed, but not penalized if one takes a task under 300. Doing all tasks is more important than high points.
    - special derbies are fun! We participate in Bingo and Chase Rabbits.
    - Participation is not necessary. You can opt out.

The Rules
    - Have fun
    - Be Active
    - Don't have expectations. We are weird, unconventional, and work together as a hood using each others strengths and weaknesses.

At the end of the day, Hay Day is a game and we are here to have fun. If you want fun, and not 101 rules and regulations, then find us for your forever hood

Trainee
    Jenníz Friendíz just formed! Come join me as I begin my new NH! NH tag number YPQLUGY2
    looking forward to meeting you!

Trainee
    Jenníz Friendíz NH Tag YPQLUGY2 just formed. Looking for members wanting to have a long term team fun ďfamilyĒ come join me!

Trainee
    Howdy Friend! I’m from Big Texas, and just started Jenn’z Friend’z Hay Day NH! Tag # YPQLUGY2 I’m pretty tame, lame, and dependable, always! Helping? Why that’s the Texas way! I’m easy going, so are you! I’m stable, hard workin’, mostly! ‘When I’m not, or if thars a shade tree awaiting a napper! I take many! I’m in Austin, acting like a devoted Granny helping to rear my smarter than me three year old Grandson! He’s a mess, and the boss of me! Hay Day is my second passion after him! I have great ideas to streamline our Team time straight over the finish line! enacting fun tips and unique team tools to Jack rabbit our journey there! Task yourself, I’m not the boss of you unless you’re 3! Have fun, BELLY LAUGH, HOOT AND HOWL OVER FEW RULES, AND EXTREME FUN! IT’S YER Hay Day home and family! C’mon, whatru waitin fer? LAUGH AND WIN, MOSTLY? WELCOME Y’ALL! SEE YA SOON, OVER THE MOON, DOWN ON THE FARM! WHISTLING AND A WHITTLING UNDER THE BIG SHADE TREE! JOIN ME JENN’Z FRIEND’Z!!!

Trainee
    Hello Matt! I would love to Welcome You to my brand new NH! I’m Jenn btw, and I just started this week! This is our chance to make our hood our dream hood! I am easy going, few rules, devoted to all my Hay Day family. It was very hard leaving my last hood, (I’ve been in two.) but I just want a chance to be a leader, and try some of my ideas to make it fun, stress free, happy, and satisfying for all!