Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Ideas

Ideas

I think some great ideas would be a button to return to the farm you’re visiting while visiting their town. You can only go back to your own, while if u visit their fishing area you can go back to their farm. I also think it would be nice if instead of it saying “ *insert name here*’s farm needs help” it should say specifically what they need help with. Like “Maria’s farm needs help with their boat” and also add colors to the newspaper, hard to see what’s in it most of the time for someone with decreased vision x

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariakiil View Post
    I think some great ideas would be a button to return to the farm you’re visiting while visiting their town. You can only go back to your own, while if u visit their fishing area you can go back to their farm.

That button already exists, in the form of the hand car (at the left hand end of the platform).

I also think it would be nice if instead of it saying “ *insert name here*’s farm needs help” it should say specifically what they need help with. Like “Maria’s farm needs help with their boat” and also add colors to the newspaper, hard to see what’s in it most of the time for someone with decreased vision x
    The help indicator in the newspaper is just an exclamation mark. If you mean in Clan chant, yes it could be quite helpful, although it does already distinguish if it is the town they need help in (and takes you there directly). And in the main farm, it isn't just boat or truck, they could also need help with trees/bushes.
    Last edited by Ajax; January 22nd, 2021 at 09:15 PM.

Well thank you very much. I had no idea about that button! 😄