Thread: Lvl 36||English/Dutch||in for derby||Active daily||

Lvl 36||English/Dutch||in for derby||Active daily||

I'm a level 36 player searching for a NH! I would like to find an active and talkative NH.
    I play everyday and try to always complete derby full. I like to help others and play together!

Message me if you a place for me!
    See you soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias24 View Post
    I'm a level 36 player searching for a NH! I would like to find an active and talkative NH.
    I play everyday and try to always complete derby full. I like to help others and play together!

Message me if you a place for me!
    See you soon!
    Hi come and join our neighbourhood you are most welcome. We have only just left another neighbourhood and made our own but we only have 3 people at the moment so need more players. Tag us #QYC2RGOQ

Oh What Farm
    #YGRVU2RY
    About the hood
    - The neighborhood has 21 hoodies
    - Levels ranging from 170 to 13.
    - International hoodies (indonesia, Italy, and Australia), but the majority is USA.
    - Hood is close to exclusive in expansion materials (Shop Local!)
    - Stable hood. Many have stayed in the hood.
    - An online farming neighborhood. We like to have fun, joke around and giggle a lot!
    - A mix of chatter boxes (especially one) and silent types.

Derby:
    - All non-diamond tasks are requested. The diamond task isnt mandatory.
    - Competitive, but casual. Tasks under 300 are trashed, but not penalized if one takes a task under 300. Doing all tasks is more important than high points.
    - special derbies are fun! We participate in Bingo and Chase Rabbits.

The Rules
    - Have fun
    - Be Active
    - Be Kind.

At the end of the day, Hay Day is a game and we are here to have fun. If you want fun, and not 101 rules and regulations, then find us for your forever hood.

Trainee
    Jenn’z Friend’z NH Tag YPQLUGY2 just formed. Looking for members wanting to have a long term team fun “family” come join me!

New Bloke/Chick
    🌟 🐓WANTED!!! 🐷 💫 WANTED!!! 🐮 ❤️ WANTED!!! 🦆 ✨ NEW NH, SEASONED PLAYER (Lvl 119) looking 👀 for NEW PLAYERS & VETS!!! Iím in it to WIN IT!!! Letís start this adventure TOGETHER 🖖

ADD Me & TAG Me: #QPCQQPQY

Join our neighborhood! Tag#l2gurprv Zee neighborhood.
    Looking for derby focus, competitive fun, wanting to build a badass team to eventually get to professional league