Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Best expansion first

Quote Originally Posted by boogs2 View Post
    After opening the sanctuary, I went for the fishing spot. With the whole lake open, you can complete a derby fishing task in 2 turns (with red lures), so about 3 hours. and you can easily do all the global fishing challenges, plus, the valley gives you 10 sun points per trap that you drop in and around 15 for each net. That can make a huge difference when you don't have a crop task.
    yes I have noticed I can’t do the derby fishing tasks and don’t get much valley points from it. 2 days and town opens! But now I need 59 000 for the jam maker and still no rabbits or puppies . Their houses are too pricey

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaTam View Post
    yes I have noticed I canít do the derby fishing tasks and donít get much valley points from it. 2 days and town opens! But now I need 59 000 for the jam maker and still no rabbits or puppies . Their houses are too pricey
    The levels youíre on right now are pretty challenging for coins. While pets are certainly useful it isnít that much of a thing you canít afford their house yet. You need a lot of colored vouchers to get the pets so in the mean time you can save up vouchers.

I totally agree with the other posters. Open the one spot you need in the town to unlock the sanctuary and then focus on fishing.
    In another 10 levels youíll also need to catch lobster tails and youíll slowly start to get lobster products to make.

On your basic farm land without any expansions you can get a lot on there. It might not be the most decorative or pretty yet but you can place a lot. Besides spending too much coins on decorations on these levels is tricky.
    In the town the same thing applies, you can cram all the town buildings you need on the basic piece of land which is available as soon as you unlock the town and it takes quite a bit of town play to unlock all the buildings.

At these levels you sometimes canít do everything. Thereís too much to do so itís good to have goals and work on one or 2 at a time.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Pro Member
    Fishing first. There is nothing worse than grabbing a fishing task in the mystery derby and only having 3 spots open. Once you get higher in levels you can work on your town and farm. I think a lot of people put too much stress on themselves to expand too quickly. Your town and production buildings can be nearly on top of each other for as long as you need them to be and no harm will come to them.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    The levels you’re on right now are pretty challenging for coins. While pets are certainly useful it isn’t that much of a thing you can’t afford their house yet. You need a lot of colored vouchers to get the pets so in the mean time you can save up vouchers.

I totally agree with the other posters. Open the one spot you need in the town to unlock the sanctuary and then focus on fishing.
    In another 10 levels you’ll also need to catch lobster tails and you’ll slowly start to get lobster products to make.

On your basic farm land without any expansions you can get a lot on there. It might not be the most decorative or pretty yet but you can place a lot. Besides spending too much coins on decorations on these levels is tricky.
    In the town the same thing applies, you can cram all the town buildings you need on the basic piece of land which is available as soon as you unlock the town and it takes quite a bit of town play to unlock all the buildings.

At these levels you sometimes can’t do everything. There’s too much to do so it’s good to have goals and work on one or 2 at a time.
    yup I have ZERO decorations except the ones I got in that advent calendar thing - came in on the second to last day and it let me collect ALL the previous boxes! I was so happy and helped upgrade my barn and silo

Now that this derby is done I think it’s back to selling most things that I make to get my jam maker. Think I will slowly do the town .... then I will level up slower.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaTam View Post
    yup I have ZERO decorations except the ones I got in that advent calendar thing - came in on the second to last day and it let me collect ALL the previous boxes! I was so happy and helped upgrade my barn and silo

Now that this derby is done I think itís back to selling most things that I make to get my jam maker. Think I will slowly do the town .... then I will level up slower.
    Thatís definitely a good strategy. Produce lots and sell lots, double coin events are also nice sometimes.

If you like decorating there are various ways to obtain free decorations so you also wonít have to go without decorations or at least so they wonít cost coins.

Off the top of my head a few ways to get decorations without spending money or coins or diamonds or vouchers..
    - Wheel of Fortune truck
    - Packages from Alfred the postman sometimes contain decorations.
    - Derby prizes.
    - Some global events sometimes have a decoration prize.
    - Valley prizes.
    - Gregís (advent) calendar as youíve already mentioned but such calendars are rare.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG