Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Best expansion first

Best expansion first

Is it better to expand out your farm or open new fishing areas first? They both need the same expansion items .... Iím only level 32 so no town yet either. Or should I collect the items and wait to expand the town?

On my main farm, I probably expanded land area first. When I started my baby farm, I chose to open the fishing spaces if I did not have an immediate need for land.

The need for fishing space is underestimated by many. There are many products that will require use of that area and you’ll be happy you opened the space.
    Level 170
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    now 148/150
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Iíve expanded the whole town and fishing area as well as the whole land that is the main area. It is important to have some land unlocked in the main area for space for buildings, but the main focus should be the fishing area. In the town you need a couple spots, but that should be lower on the list of priorities. Since you donít have the town yet, this isnít really important. Focus fishing, but doesnít completely forget about the main area. Hope that helped!

IMO, best to unlock fishing area before farm land or town. Unless visual aesthetics are terribly important to you, you don’t need additional space for machines and town building until much later in the game but fishing areas can be used right away to increase product output

Once you are able to repair the train and get to the town, there is one piece of land that is necessary to unlock to be able to access the sanctuary. The earlier you are able to have that unlocked, you will be able to put the puzzle pieces to good use. I’m sure when you get to this point, your hoodmates or any of us here will be more than happy to help.
    Level 170
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    now 148/150
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Thanks guys! One more level to 34 so I will hold off for the next few days Until I get the town opened and see there. I have no decorations yet so Iím good on space for main farm for now. I am very low always on vouchers and only have a couple pets so having 5 fishing areas, they are staying idle for many hours - only missing the largest salmon from worm lure.

Quote Originally Posted by KarmaTam View Post
    Thanks guys! One more level to 34 so I will hold off for the next few days Until I get the town opened and see there. I have no decorations yet so Iím good on space for main farm for now. I am very low always on vouchers and only have a couple pets so having 5 fishing areas, they are staying idle for many hours - only missing the largest salmon from worm lure.

More fish open up with more areas opened, which means many more diamonds available in the fishing book. Be sure to always load up the free red lures
    Last edited by WussyPuss; January 24th, 2021 at 12:23 AM.
    Farm 144
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 40
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Fishing first ... shorter time to get fishing tasks done.
    Town - space for one more building - the people will walk through buildings to get where you want them ... do create a walkway to to the sanctuary.
    Main space you need a 3x3 space for the next machine

Get horses feed them regularly to get expansion materials etc.

Do you know about wheating?

Centennial Club
    After opening the sanctuary, I went for the fishing spot. With the whole lake open, you can complete a derby fishing task in 2 turns (with red lures), so about 3 hours. and you can easily do all the global fishing challenges, plus, the valley gives you 10 sun points per trap that you drop in and around 15 for each net. That can make a huge difference when you don't have a crop task.
    Last edited by boogs2; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PedrosPlotThickens View Post
    Fishing first ... shorter time to get fishing tasks done.
    Town - space for one more building - the people will walk through buildings to get where you want them ... do create a walkway to to the sanctuary.
    Main space you need a 3x3 space for the next machine

Get horses feed them regularly to get expansion materials etc.

Do you know about wheating?
    yes I know about Wheating but never get what I need lol. I get a ton of duct tape and axes which I’m always selling.