Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Adding and fixing achievements

Adding and fixing achievements

There is a achievement that needs to be fixed. For conquer achievement you have to win 5000 battles and reward is only 20 gems. Been playing this game for 4 years and just completed this achievement . Almost completed all achievements and my base is maxed too. Please add more achievements for something to play for

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Nothing "needs" to be fixed.

20 gems is not "broken" for an achievement that I'm sure most players get very much more quickly than you did. My main base is a couple of weeks from maxed, and I have 9288 in the conqueror count - and I'm not a particularly good attacker.

And they aren't likely to increase the number of gems awarded for any existing achievement, because millions of players would be unhappy they didn't get them.

Centennial Club
    I do think there can be another tier or two of achievements that can be added - to build on existing ones which are already achieved.

Quote Originally Posted by aiseKaise View Post
    There is a achievement that needs to be fixed. For conquer achievement you have to win 5000 battles and reward is only 20 gems. Been playing this game for 4 years and just completed this achievement . Almost completed all achievements and my base is maxed too. Please add more achievements for something to play for
    Even I feel same like op. It should give more gems, like 25 gems instead of just 20

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Even I feel same like op. It should give more gems, like 25 gems instead of just 20
    It wouldn't have hurt for it to have been more.

But they aren't going to increase the gems for an achievement so many have already completed