Page 247 of 255 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 2544

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I have Lost my account , someone hacked my account

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Then you have likely NOT saved your village with scid and saved a fresh village with it. Use your old login gplay/gamecenter to load your village.
    I have connected my Id with both clash of clans and clash royal. When I logged in royal I got everything back but in clans I did not get anything.
    Maybe because I changed from iPhone to another phone or does this make no difference?

Quote Originally Posted by MamdohBammm View Post
    I have connected my Id with both clash of clans and clash royal. When I logged in royal I got everything back but in clans I did not get anything.
    Maybe because I changed from iPhone to another phone or does this make no difference?
    As i said use your previous login method gplay on android or gamecenter id on ios.
    Then can only two things happen.

As i said use your previous login method gplay on android or gamecenter id on ios.
    Then can only two things happen.
    I just tried Google play and I activated the game from it but still I'm at the beginning

Quote Originally Posted by MamdohBammm View Post
    I just tried Google play and I activated the game from it but still I'm at the beginning
    You said you played your village on iphone. Then you will have to use an iphone and login with your gamecenter id which you have used in the past. If your village then loads you will have to save it with scid and with that scid you can play on your android device.

You said you played your village on iphone. Then you will have to use an iphone and login with your gamecenter id which you have used in the past. If your village then loads you will have to save it with scid and with that scid you can play on your android device.
    Ok I'll try and also thank you for the help

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by braut View Post
    By now the matter became clearer. I spoke with a former friend of the hacker. He called this method "instalinking".

The hacker got hold of my accounts by social hacking of the support team: he convinced them that those accounts were his and he had lost access to them.

So the support gave them my accounts, without even checking their activity, their access, noticing the e-mail accounts linked to these villages. I wonder whether this was done that easily or whether this was an inside job of a support team member.

They gave them the leader account of my well established lvl 20 clan! He kicked everyone of the 48 members out and then left the clan.

What did he do with those accounts? He renamed them, he vandalized them, he wasted all my resources.

Within a few hours he had trashed my ten accounts.

Ten days later it took me hard work to convice support, that those accounts were in fact mine. The German support asked in detail about things only the owner would know - so how could he trick the English support, without knowing those details?

Ten days later, I have three(!) of the ten accounts back. How long will it take me to get them all back?

How about the damage the hacker did to those villages?

Worst of all: low level support claims the clan is gone and can't be restored. They don't mind. They claim, those were internal affairs, they can't do anything about what happens within a clan. Before, they had told me that they would restore my village within the next maintenance break.

But it was THEM who gave the leader account to a perfect stranger! He then could do whatever he wanted.

So I do not know anything that I did wrong myself. I asked them immediately after to freeze this change and to give my accounts back to me.

They don't mind.

So be warned: whatever you did in CoC: you may loose it within minutes, forever!
    I face exactely same case : account stolen , all clan members excluded dec. 29th and the support told me my account is ban..playing since 2015 and i have all proof (purchase, supercell id email, etc..) and they don't trust me. It"s a shame. They don't mine, and even through direct email with all explanations and proof in attachment they do not answer me. This is not a support. We lost account and Clan !
    As many of you face the same issue, i really believe that support give account to anyone without checking answer.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusDM View Post
    As many of you face the same issue, i really believe that support give account to anyone without checking answer.
    Here is one of the latest answere from supercell community manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    The biggest reason people lose their accounts is due to social engineering. Accounts do not get hacked, but they do get phished or stolen when players fall for scams. One of the most common scams is when someone offers to "give away" their high level account to someone and ask for someone's email address to that account. That scammer will then bind that player's account to a Supercell ID because once your account is attached to a Supercell ID, it becomes very difficult to steal it.

Supercell ID in itself is quite secure. But like any computer system, it is only as secure as the person maintaining that security. Scammers and phishers are very, very, very clever. Most people don't realize just how much information they publicly share. Do you think some random Clasher on Facebook creates a post saying "Who has the oldest account? Post your start date here!" is doing it just for fun? All those hundreds of people who reply to it with their account creation date just gave that person key pieces of information required to steal an account.

No matter how secure Supercell ID is, we cannot prevent people from voluntarily giving away their account information. And that is the biggest weakness of any security system. This isn't just isolated to Supercell ID. It's ubiquitous throughout the gaming industry, tech industry, government, etc. Information security is one of the most lucrative jobs because the general population has no idea just how much information they share publicly.

Whenever we hear stories about "loopholes" in our account recovery process or security system, all it does bring to light is just how willingly people are with sharing just enough information where a scammer can overtake an account.

One big one is when multiple people in a Clan share a single account for purposes of doing each other's Clan War attacks. This is quite common in many social multiplayer games, and isn't isolated to Clash of Clans. Now, one of these players perhaps has been really lax in maintaining strict security over their device. Or perhaps they use an emulator and didn't realize they had a keylogger on their system. So now some third party is able to steal the account.

We can only create a secure system that works as long as everyone protects their information. But there is no 100% way to protect against people's...carelessness.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by City2004 View Post
    My account has been hacked by someone and sold to another person . I am unable to access in my account. So plz help me when i send mail to supercell help and support then they do not replying me back. Plz help me out i plays countless hours and playing for long term.
    Try again..at first attempt i had no answer, at the second they answer they can't do anything..
    This is poor support. They get money but when customer face issue the don't support.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusDM View Post
    I face exactely same case : account stolen , all clan members excluded dec. 29th and the support told me my account is ban..playing since 2015 and i have all proof (purchase, supercell id email, etc..) and they don't trust me. It"s a shame. They don't mine, and even through direct email with all explanations and proof in attachment they do not answer me. This is not a support. We lost account and Clan !
    I don't think many face the same issue. If you mean your account was stolen, through no fault of your own (that is a big one) AND you have real proof the account was originally yours...and support won't help you....I'd say almost no one has that same situation.
    Last edited by 2222; January 21st, 2021 at 08:29 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

What is a tokwn and why couldn't i post a reply?