Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2th13's and a th11 looking for relaxed clan

2th13's and a th11 looking for relaxed clan

I got two th13 accounts one 68/75/50/25 heroes and other one with 60/61/41/15 heroes. Th11 account is not for war as of now.
    Looking for a friendly clan to play cwl in and to settle.
    Please don't post copy paste messages.

Is the TH11 a dealbreaker? We're a TH13 adult clan (a few TH12s) based in the US. Two CWL lineups, constant war, and a good balance between competitive and laid back.

Veni Vidi Vici - #P98L89UV
    DaHolla - #2QC2CL8U0

Quote Originally Posted by DaHolla View Post
    Is the TH11 a dealbreaker? We're a TH13 adult clan (a few TH12s) based in the US. Two CWL lineups, constant war, and a good balance between competitive and laid back.

Yeah looking for a clan for all my ids

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakybooger25 View Post
    Yeah looking for a clan for all my ids
    That's fair, good luck!
    DaHolla - #2QC2CL8U0

Hey Iím the leader of a clan called Brother Hood. The clan is run by a group of real life friends from Canada all in our 20s. Level 7 clan almost 8. Mostly th 10 and 11 with a few 12 and 13. We all came back to clash this summer after years off. Everyone is learning and enjoying the game right now and I think you would be a good fit. Active chat and mature clan. War is optional and we max clan games and in gold 2 for CWL. Looking to find more TH 13s to help our current ones with donations.
    Clan is pretty full right now but we can move secondary accounts over to feeder clan.
    If you have any questions message me here.
    You can opt into wars whenever you like!
    Tag is 2GGPYUJY
    My in game name is KingoftheNorth
    Thank you and goodluck
    Send friend request to me if you want! #8GPYV9UQ

Forum Elder
    Sent you a private message, if you are interested. We have room for all three accounts.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doestít like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Centennial Club
    Can take all 3 accounts

30v30 masters 3

#QYOO89UP

Come and have a chat or PM me

Clan ad

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...eague-CWL-TH13

Heya budweisers would love to have you if you're interested ? #2PLYJQPQC

StoMpeRs_ReBorN #2L8GVUP8G adult war clan lvl 4 we have room and could use a few more TH 13’s for upcoming CWL

StoMpeRs_ReBorN LvL 1 Adult war clan #2L8GVUP8G

If you haven't found a clan, we have room for all 3. No problem with the th11 not warring. We pretty much run th12 and 13 wars. We are in masters 3 cwl and run 30v30. Focus is to get everyone 8 stars. Feel free to visit.

#8UCRP8CL. MN ICE. Mostly US based but we do have players in Europe. Adult clan. We war twice a week (optional), always max clan games, and are in masters 3 for war leagues. Everyone is put on the league roster to get medals but only volunteers actually war. No drama. No silly rules. Just adults having fun. The one rule we do have, do your war attacks. If you don't have time, opt out. No worries. Opt in, attack. Put piper sent you in the invite if you drop by.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22