Thread: Need a new home for TH 11!

Thumbs Up Need a new home for TH 11!

Guys..... I am an experienced player.....I need an active clan......I am an active and friendly player..... My Town hall lvl is 11... Player tag is #LPQ02VU09 (this is not my main id) ..screenshot of my id is attached......I havent played many wars with this id .....though I am an active donor and a good attacker.... I am good at ed attack for war.....currently I am farming ( I am a bit rushed with this id....)......If you are interested in recruiting me simply reply here

The clan must be an active clan...... I wanna play cwl and clan games.....( cwl league should be at least crystal 2 and clan games needs to be full every season.....)....and max donation should be available.....

Hoping success for all.....happy clashing.... :)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Soham3678; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:29 PM.

Hey there! We’d love to have you. We have a level 6 clan called ‘UNTOUCHABLES’. We currently sit at Crystal 3 in CWL. We are very active and have a middle ground of th11, going up to a th13. We don’t accept extremely rushed bases and we expect people to follow war strategies when they participate. We also have a clan discord you are welcome to join.

Here is our tag,

Hey there! We’d love to have you. We have a level 6 clan called ‘UNTOUCHABLES’. We currently sit at Crystal 3 in CWL. We are very active and have a middle ground of th11, going up to a th13. We don’t accept extremely rushed bases and we expect people to follow war strategies when they participate. We also have a clan discord you are welcome to join.<br>&nbsp;<br>Here is our tag,<br>

Please provide the tag

Forum Hero
    War Clan Seeking Members, Apply Within!

Hi! I'm the leader of Bregan D'aerth (Clan Tag #YC2CUPUV), Diamond (Tag #LQ888RG), Gizzarchads (#2PJUV8UCO) & RSG (#29GPUVYLY)

About Bregan D'aerth:

21st level war clan
    CWL League: Champs III
    465 war wins

About Diamond (our AAA affiliate):
    17th level war clan
    CWL League: Masters II
    340 war wins

About Gizzarchads:
    10th level war clan
    CWL League: Crystal I
    56 war wins

About RSG:
    7th level war clan
    CWL League: Crystal III
    23 war wins

Which clan should you join?
    Bregan's requirements:
    TH13 with 170 combined hero levels
    TH12 with 120 combined hero levels

Fear Boners' Requirements:
    TH13 with 130 combined hero levels
    TH12 with 100 combined hero levels
    TH11 with 70 combined hero levels

Gizzarchads' Requirements:
    TH13 with 70 combined hero levels
    TH12 with 55 combined hero levels
    TH11 with 40 combined hero levels
    TH10 with 30 combined hero levels

RSG requirements: Currently accepting all accounts. We recently took over this clan and we're looking to build it up into a winner. Right now it mostly serves as a clan for players who don't make the lineup in the other 3 clans to fight in CWL.

We are a group of international clashers hailing from the US, UK, India, Australia, Slovakia, Finland, Canada, Indonesia, France, Ireland, China, Germany, Switzerland, Brazil, The Philippines, Bangladesh & Italy i.e. all over the world. Because our clans are so diverse you can expect donations 24/7 with people being up at different times of the day. We always complete the highest tier in clan games, often doubling the required score for the top tier in both clans.

Everyone in the clan is very respectful. No one will berate you for a war attack not turning out the way you planned. This has happened to everybody. The important thing is that you try to learn from your mistakes and improve as a player.

Rules:

1) We war non-stop. You can opt out anytime, but if you're in you must participate.
    2) Be respectful towards your fellow clan members.
    3) Opt out of war when your heroes are down or your spell factory is upgrading.
    4) Never attack in war without a full clan castle and spells.
    5) Always read clan mail
    6) You must participate in wars at least some of the time! We are war clans.
    7) This rule is a fun one. Anytime you request troops you MUST post a friendly challenge. This provides everyone with more opportunities for practice.
    8) You cannot participate in clan wars until you lose the "new" tag by your name.

For CWL we run a 15vs15 in Bregan and a 30vs30 in Diamond. Your first CWL with us you will be in the feeder. I track everyone's stats 13vs13, attacks and defenses. The CWL lineup in Bregan will always be the top 15 TH13s in the clan, based on what you've done in CWL. CWL in Diamond is comprised of all of the 13s who did not make the cut in Bregan, and all of my 12s. No 11s and no TH10s will be used in CWL in Bregan or in Diamond.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I'm an open book! Message me here or on kik @ DixieNormas8

When you request to join please say, "Ultrin sent me" in your reply so we know you aren't a war spy.

Feel free to join our Facebook Group, Bregan D'aerth of CoC!!

Join our Discord Channel Fear Bregan https://discord.gg/WbA4nZR
    NOTE: Discord is NOT a requirement. I do not force members to use it, if you do not want to download any other apps to supplement standard game play, that's perfectly fine by me.

Join our Clash Royale clan, Bleak Soliloquy! #PC929YUL

Hope to see you soon!!

Fresh Spawn
    Greetings!👋
    I'm the leader of the clan, Coup d'état.🔫 Currently, we are rebuilding the clan.🛠 The clan has stuck around since 2015-2016. Players come and go but the nature of the clan still stays the same! Active, competitive, donations, friendly, you name it!😎 We are an international clan so timezones really don't matter to us!

Right now, we are looking for the following players:
    •Active, competitive and friendly👊
    •Th8+, We also accept rush bases!👌
    •Regular Clan War Participants, requirements:
    ▪Use both attacks in war! 👈
    ▪At least one hero available for th9 and th10
    ▪2 heroes for th11 and th12
    ▪All heroes for th13
    ▪Spell factory is not under upgrade, the dark spell factory is up to you!👈
    •War League Participants👊
    •Clan Games Participants👊

In exchange for your activity and cooperation, we offer:
    •Unlimited Donations!😁
    •No donations ratio! But be sure to donate here and there!😆
    •Max troops and sieges! Super troops as well!🤘
    •B2B Wars!👊
    •Promotions based on activity and performance👊
    •Strategies! If you want to learn them of course👊
    •War League Bonuses👊
    •Friendliness? Sure! Come chat and hang out with us!🖐

Join us now via our clan tag #YR9VOJ9G! The clan password is "blow of state", so be sure to include that! Hope to see you in our clan soon, Happy Clashing!💣💣

P.S I own 4 accounts so I might greet you as either, CilCil, CilKil, Cil? and Cil!, don't freak out! 😆😆