Thread: Direction Spell

Direction Spell

Hello everyone, My name is Vikas and i also play coc and I am at th10. Well most of the people struggle to direct to army to the defences. So i thought i would be nice if there is anything like "Direction spell" which move the whole squad towards it.
    But ofcourse then it will be easy for everyone to take down bases. So i think what you can do about it you can release it with a big housing space like 4.
    So whenever anyone use it, they should atleast consider the demerit of this spell. And this spell should also have time limit like 5 to 10 second.
    So that's what I want to suggest you guys.

Thank You and also i have many more ideas and if you think this idea is great then i think you also want to here my other ideas also.

Use invisibility spell, it does the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Vikings3000 View Post
    Hello everyone, My name is Vikas and i also play coc and I am at th10. Well most of the people struggle to direct to army to the defences. So i thought i would be nice if there is anything like "Direction spell" which move the whole squad towards it.
    But ofcourse then it will be easy for everyone to take down bases. So i think what you can do about it you can release it with a big housing space like 4.
    So whenever anyone use it, they should atleast consider the demerit of this spell. And this spell should also have time limit like 5 to 10 second.
    So that's what I want to suggest you guys.

Thank You and also i have many more ideas and if you think this idea is great then i think you also want to here my other ideas also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    Use invisibility spell, it does the same thing
    Yes , you can use invisibility requesting through cc, but
    Direction spell is useless for the ground troops since , first they target walls in order to go to target if they are far , your idea is much similar to flare in boom Beach, it will be helpful there but not here as there will be no walls in boom Beach. Even I also got the same thought before, but neglected it since it will never be useful here.
    Last edited by ak3687mamidi; January 21st, 2021 at 05:12 PM.

Millennial Club
    Yes, this will kill anti-2 star bases. However, you actually have to consider before using this. Chances are, there are ways to get your troops the way you want them to go without using 4 spell space. The 1 spell space invisibility spell can do this. Funneling can do this.
    Last edited by Cookiemonster123123; January 22nd, 2021 at 07:21 PM.
    Squidward>spongebob

This spell could be useful for those who dont know how to funnel or just have a hard time with it. but it could also be used for OP purposes, even with the high housing space.

I dont see this one coming to the game, but id love to hear your other ideas!

played clash of clans for 3 years...or was it 4? Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop
    my main account: https://www.clash.ninja/stats-tracke...ctor-9990lcc2p
    my clan thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...nation-clan%21

The inability to have direct control over troops once placed is part of the strategy of CoC. If you remove that portion then the balance is totally thrown off and will result in more 3*'s on both offense and defense which means the team would have to balance the defenses to be even stronger.

This isn't needed.

Level 19
    - 14,655/23,500 | Champion II
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 222] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

use invisibility spell, because that spell would make the game much easier and spam startegies would become over powered