Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Games January 2021 - Details Here

New Bloke/Chick

It's okay! Im on quest to get otto! 😁

Pro Member
    😶
    No rune of gold.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kannukanhashubhang View Post
    Well, I would prefer global maintenance and implement the changes or the forum will be flooded with the big WHY?
    I also prefer the same.
    But clan game is already started 😅

Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    Its alright.
    Sometimes mistakes happen.
    There was a great event just a few days ago with Book of Heros as reward as well. So we got enough free stuffs already .
    Mistakes happen, but to just have BB rewards in the higher tiers for the runes? Well, quite a few of my clannies are 'not amused'....

Of course I understand that reversing the whole mechanism of rewards being locked in when starting clan games is a pain. It might be worth while to see what happened here, because it would be very much not nice if this happens again any time soon(er or later).

Pro Member
    Under recruitment troll hood to figure out what's going on there
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Mistakes happen, but to just have BB rewards in the higher tiers for the runes? Well, quite a few of my clannies are 'not amused'....

Of course I understand that reversing the whole mechanism of rewards being locked in when starting clan games is a pain. It might be worth while to see what happened here, because it would be very much not nice if this happens again any time soon(er or later).
    not that i am complaining but there was an error last clan games as well. My only regret is that i used all gold of runes i had last night to make room for new one ...... lesson learnt wait for clan gmaes to start

Quote Originally Posted by ClasherAK47 View Post
    not that i am complaining but there was an error last clan games as well. My only regret is that i used all gold of runes i had last night to make room for new one ...... lesson learnt wait for clan gmaes to start
    Their twitter message states "there will be a bunch of events over the coming weeks with generous rewards, and they hope there's something for everyone's taste" ... so maybe you'll get a rune of gold in one of those...

Pro Member
    Hope it will be 😁.
    But the fact is that from last 2 clan games there is problem in rewards. 😶

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by ClasherAK47 View Post
    I was almost with you. Thankfully my procrastination paid off this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    I completely expect it as well, and have braced myself mentally and emotionally. I understand it may be disappointing for some, but there'll be more Clan Games in the future.
    Well, I for one am pleasantly surprised...rune of gold would have been converted to gems, as gold I find to be the easiest resource to acquire. Rune of Builder elixir is much more valuable in my semi-humble opinion (semi-humble, as I understand many do not play BB). Like another poster, I am also on a quest for OTTO for my mini, this will help immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Exactly! That's the trouble those of us who try to max out the points have in figuring out what the highest point total is for this set of games (and lowest). We usually figure it out after a few days of people posting comments here noting the highest ones they've seen. Basically, you don't want to be waiting around for the 1000 point task when you are at 3995 if there isn't one. It isn't a big deal, since we figure it out anyway, but in general the list of boosted tasks doesn't really accomplish anything, while the list of actual values would be useful to some. Unfortunately, I didn't start trying to fully max out the points early on with clan games, so I'm quite behind in the race, but it has given me something new to compete for with the games.
    So you don't have to wait, 1000 points, destroy 250 buildings on BB, 1 day to complete.
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220