Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Games January 2021 - Details Here

Builder base rewards are annoying, a lot of my clan and myself have got to capacity on it and can’t even collect the daily resources! We have no incentive to complete the games, let alone go for the extra reward. It’s the same with the monthly challenges, I used to pay for the gold ticket but felt ripped of when there was rewards I couldn’t use. I have tried to complain direct but just get told to come on here.
    they're not interested .
    Last edited by Ajax; January 22nd, 2021 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Removed toxic last sentence

Quote Originally Posted by Moomahchamp View Post
    Builder base rewards are annoying, a lot of my clan and myself have got to capacity on it and can’t even collect the daily resources! We have no incentive to complete the games, let alone go for the extra reward. It’s the same with the monthly challenges, I used to pay for the gold ticket but felt ripped of when there was rewards I couldn’t use. I have tried to complain direct but just get told to come on here.
    they're not interested .
    They have already said they will compensate.
    Last edited by Ajax; January 22nd, 2021 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moomahchamp View Post
    they're not interested .
    I understand your point, my main base is maxed, but the builder rune is appreciated to help me get my walls finished on the BB. Not every reward is suited for everyone, but it's basically free loot just for playing the game.
    Last edited by Ajax; January 22nd, 2021 at 02:37 PM.
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    They have already said they will compensate.
    Not in these forums, they haven't.

Do you have a link to where they have said so?

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Not in these forums, they haven't.

Do you have a link to where they have said so?
    I know I'm not 'they' but I have seen 'their' message:

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Their twitter message states "there will be a bunch of events over the coming weeks with generous rewards, and they hope there's something for everyone's taste" ... so maybe you'll get a rune of gold in one of those...

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #46
    I know I'm not 'they' but I have seen 'their' message:
    [/COLOR]
    Thanks.

I wouldn't have read that as them saying they will compensate though, just that there are other things coming.

I have not been here for a while. Did something change to the CC games? Can someone confirm that the board now refreshes again after off line for a while? Seems like the board completely refreshed this morning after I finished a task and went to bed last night.....

Quote Originally Posted by dbl4210 View Post
    I have not been here for a while. Did something change to the CC games? Can someone confirm that the board now refreshes again after off line for a while? Seems like the board completely refreshed this morning after I finished a task and went to bed last night.....
    Maybe you have clan mates who are doing clan games this time?

Quote Originally Posted by dbl4210 View Post
    I have several toons in a clan where we don't do CG (we max 'em in our other clans) and nothing has changed there - and I've been offline with these toons for long enough... Checked/opened the games twice in that clan, no change

Something I'm noticing more than I did before is that the board isn't the same for everyone. We used to have this 'rule' that said 'hey the task left top is the oldest one, delete it if you go offline without an active task' but we can't do this anymore since with 4 accounts in the clan I see the tasks in 4 different orders on the board. Very annoying. It completely takes the 'clan effort' thing out of the equation. That simply should be changed so people can actually try and work together to get the tasks off the board that need to be taken off.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #50
    I have several toons

Someone has played MMORPG's.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.