Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Games January 2021 - Details Here

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Thanks for the info. It would be nice if we could also see the values of those boosted tasks (or at least the most valuable ones).
    Sometimes that's difficult to do because each of those tasks could have various tiers to them, which would alter the point value.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Sometimes that's difficult to do because each of those tasks could have various tiers to them, which would alter the point value.
    Exactly! That's the trouble those of us who try to max out the points have in figuring out what the highest point total is for this set of games (and lowest). We usually figure it out after a few days of people posting comments here noting the highest ones they've seen. Basically, you don't want to be waiting around for the 1000 point task when you are at 3995 if there isn't one. It isn't a big deal, since we figure it out anyway, but in general the list of boosted tasks doesn't really accomplish anything, while the list of actual values would be useful to some. Unfortunately, I didn't start trying to fully max out the points early on with clan games, so I'm quite behind in the race, but it has given me something new to compete for with the games.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Please can this be posted in the game news page as usual?

It seems that Rune of Gold is the only Rune we get from Clan Games lately.
    We used to get Rune of Elixir every other month.

I'm bit surprised how Builder potion is present in two different tiers, and i think Hero potion is missing for the first time in a very long time. Overall, it's a neat CG reward

I thought we may have seen a super potion to make up for it being withdrawn after the reward announcement last month. Is that issue not resolved , or has it been left out deliberately?

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by helloworld2 View Post
    I thought we may have seen a super potion to make up for it being withdrawn after the reward announcement last month. Is that issue not resolved , or has it been left out deliberately?
    We've had some issues with the targeting. What that means is that our back end system that analyzes which players can receive it is not targeting players correctly. As an example, the Dark Elixir/Elixir option. How it works is that if you are of a TH level that can use DE, it will give you that DE option as a reward. However, if you cannot use DE, it will present Elixir instead. But that targeting logic isn't a 1 to 1 conversion that could be applied to Magic Items. So it does need a programmer to fix it, and that would require an optional update. It wasn't urgent enough of a bug to fix and include with the recent balance changes so it'll probably get fixed in a future update.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Exactly! That's the trouble those of us who try to max out the points have in figuring out what the highest point total is for this set of games (and lowest). We usually figure it out after a few days of people posting comments here noting the highest ones they've seen. Basically, you don't want to be waiting around for the 1000 point task when you are at 3995 if there isn't one. It isn't a big deal, since we figure it out anyway, but in general the list of boosted tasks doesn't really accomplish anything, while the list of actual values would be useful to some. Unfortunately, I didn't start trying to fully max out the points early on with clan games, so I'm quite behind in the race, but it has given me something new to compete for with the games.
    I will second this motion! The forum posters are great help, but always guessing early on...like a blind scavenger hunt. Knowing the boosted values would be especially helpful in casual clans where the tasks cycle through slowly, would be nice not to unknowingly pass on the highest point task whilst waiting for Godot.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We've had some issues with the targeting. What that means is that our back end system that analyzes which players can receive it is not targeting players correctly. As an example, the Dark Elixir/Elixir option. How it works is that if you are of a TH level that can use DE, it will give you that DE option as a reward. However, if you cannot use DE, it will present Elixir instead. But that targeting logic isn't a 1 to 1 conversion that could be applied to Magic Items. So it does need a programmer to fix it, and that would require an optional update. It wasn't urgent enough of a bug to fix and include with the recent balance changes so it'll probably get fixed in a future update.
    Yes I can understand that. Eg all troop levels not high enough for example. Personally I’m not bothered as I’m nearly maxed, but it was a useful insight - thank you Darian

This is great... very much building oriented rewards, which I like. The rune of gold and the Book of building, is basically a Hammer of building as you get the loot free and instant finish (and some change too)....
    3 building potions also will speed things a bit.
    Nice job!

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters II Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH13 | AQ: L75 | BK: 75 | GW 50 | RC: 25 | Max Trophies: 5400+