Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Bingo Derby Task

Bingo Derby Task

What's the use of task in Bingo Board if those task doesn't show up? We have this Milktea Task but up until now it's not showing up.

Quote Originally Posted by avn9254 View Post
    What's the use of task in Bingo Board if those task doesn't show up? We have this Milktea Task but up until now it's not showing up.
    You simply need to keep trashing tasks until the ones you want eventually turn up. We have been struggling in my hood too - the last 3 trashes have brought up all red pin tasks - nothing for the bingo

Quote Originally Posted by avn9254 View Post

I'm waiting for the sesame ice cream task, I have them all stacked up and trashed a load of tasks, I hope it turns up, all of my bingo lines tie in with it! 😩😩😩

Centennial Club
    We went for 2 rows, and only just got the last task a few hours ago, most times we go for 3 rows and get the last task Sunday... always Sunday with 3 rows, never earlier.

Fresh Spawn
    We’re having the same issue. We have 2 tasks that aren’t dropping even though we keep the board clear

Still. Milktea task hasn't show up. They should increase the pop up rate of some task. Like putting some task in Bingo Board but it's not showing at all. it's not making sense.

Fresh Spawn
    We are now at 1083 tasks flushed and steel have just one bingo. I never saw such a bad derby. Nous avons maintenant jeté plus de 1083 tâches pour tenter de terminer des lignes de bingo mais les tâches continuent à ne pas apparaître au tableau. For the first time we choose to make tasks under 320 to get through it but steel waiting. Pour la première fois depuis très longtemps nous avons fait des tâches sous 320 mais rien n’y fait. Je n’ai jamais fait un derby aussi frustrant

Fresh Spawn
    We are still missing onion and chilli popcorn tasks. They just aren’t showing up and we’ve trashed well over 1000 tasks combined

I agree. The crop tasks are killing us. We have one bingo line and are depending on one more watermelon and two more onions to show up. We take any bingo task regardless of points, but if the watermelon is a 320 point task, it will take a minimum of 15 hours to complete with 150 crop plots. Two tasks on the board have appeared zero times. Even if we get our last onions (and one more eggplant parm which we have stacked), this will be considered by all to be the bingo derby from #$%&.

This is not fun. Like the global events, there needs to be an achievable goal for farmers who can’t spend 24/7 on their farms.

Farm Level 142 | Town 45 | Achievements 147/150

Hay Day, por favor mandem uma única tarefa de plantar gengibre. Só falta ela pra minha vizinhança fechar os bingos.