Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Locked Out Account Due To Security Reasons

My account is locked/banned help me

I requested to change my linked email for my Supercell id. I have every proof of my ownership of this account receipts creation date former names everything, but somehow i am having only bot replies so can any moderator or support agent help me?

Nobody here can help you, contact in-game support for better feedback.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

But whenever i tried to contact in game support i get this reply ď Unfortunately, there is nothing else we can add to help you with this matter. If you have any questions about a different topic, you can contact us again after some time. Thank you.Ē

Then bare with their directions. No other option really.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

Clash Of Clans

When I was spending time in the game, he gave an internet error and restarted the game. I logged in with Supercel ID and a screen appeared (locked account). I started typing in-game help support to open it. I typed all the questions such as the account name asked by otto correctly. and did not connect me to the authorities. Please help. I need your help!
    Last edited by zorlu6606; March 7th, 2021 at 02:38 PM.

No one on any forum can help aou with that. Only ingame support can give you the unlock code and they dont work on any forum.
    We forumitesnare just player like you.

Locked account

I need to recover my locked account and how should i do it if iím not able to get the verification code....!! Iíve given my everything to this game for the past 4 years. I was just trying to recover my other id as that email was hacked and the supercell locked my account.... Iím a 70% max th13 player and I really need my account back

No one on any forum is able to help you. The ingame support works only in the game and you have to contact them in the game.

Fresh Spawn

Locked Village

In the early morning my account had been locked since that time i am trying hard to get it back but that in game support auto bot is not letting me to submit my query . He always ends the conversation after asking clan name . I have given him all right information still.. please someone help me to get it back ! That unlock code.